𝟬𝟬𝟳. 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗡

When we hear a loud ringing I know whats going on. The box comes up and Newt, Gally and me are the first to see him. Or her. I see that it's a him and my mouth drops. He's all sweaty and it's so hot. He looks so hot, I mean his hair is so cute, all fluffy. It's so cute how he looks when he's confused. People laugh a little and Gally jumps in.

"Day one Greenie, rise and shine." He says and they lift him up and drop him in the grass. He just looks confused around and then he jumps up. "Oh!" The boys start yelling and Greenie runs. "Hey we got a runner!" Zart yells loud and I look at him. I turn my head to Newt who is looking at the boy.

I look at Greenie's ass and sigh. Could he be more perfect. Newt clears his throat and I look at him. He furrows his eye brows and I feel my cheeks burning. I remember I'm supposed to be mad at him so I give him a bitch face before looking at the Greenie.

Greenie falls down and everyone laughs. "Watch it there, Greenie." I hear one boy say and I run up to him. "Don't get your hopes up." Newt whisper and I ignore him. Everyone claps and makes sarcastic comments. Greenie turns around multiple times and looks around. I hold myself back a little and stay in the crowd.

I see the boys walk over to him and drag him into the slammer. I look at Newt and he just smiles at me. "Does this always happen?" I ask and he nods. "Well some klunk their pants, some run, and some hide behind a box." I chuckle and roll my eyes.

"Shut up, I only saw boys and didn't know what to do, besides I didn't needed your shucking sarcastic comments." I say and walk over to the boy. "He's all yours." Someone says to Alby and I take a safe look from a distance I can still hear them talking, but they just don't notice.

"Hey." Alby says and I frown. He turns his back to me and I can't hear him anymore. I sneak in further and listen to what they're saying. "Hey there, Green Bean. You're not gonna run again, okay?" He asks and I come closer. "Good." Alby says and unlocks the slammer.

I see Alby kneeling in the entry with his one hand above his head. "My name's Alby. Can you tell me anything about yourself, who you are, where you came from? Anything at all." He doesn't respond so I take another step closer behind Alby.

"No." I could barely hear it and close my eyes to focus on my hearing. If you shut out one of your senses the others become higher right? No?

"Can you tell me your name?" Alby asks and I just keep listening. "No, I uh, I can't remember anything." He seems panicked. Now that I think about it, I've never been worried about losing all of my memories, only a little in the beginning and than I just accepted it and moved on.

"Why can't I remember anything?" He asks and I my heart flutters by the sound of his voice. "It's okay." Alby says and the Greenie start panting. "Hey, relax, relax. It's normal, it happens to us all. You get your name back in a day or two." A beat. "It's the one thing they let us keep." WCKD.

"What is this place?" Greenie asks and I see Alby reaching out his hand. "Let me show you." He says and I take a step closer. Suddenly my stomach is pulled back and I let out a 'wooh' sound. "What the? Gally! I was-" I cut myself off when I see Greenie walking out.

"You were what?" He asks and smirks. "I was simping- I, uh, I mean thinking!" I say and feel my cheeks burn bright red. "Sure you were, thinking." He says and chuckles. "I'm just gonna check up on uh, Alby, see if I can do anything." I say and Gally just chuckles.

"He might want you to simp though." My eyes widen and Gally just smirks. "Ssh!" I hiss and turn around. I smile and walk away. Gally and I have been good friends. I only have a few, Newt, I just call him my best friend and closest. We practically slept together, but alright, then we have Minho, who is just my sarcastic buddy. I love Fry, he is funny and serious at the same time and sometimes I can't tell the difference.