𝟬𝟬𝟵. 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞

Emily pov:

I see Newt and Greenie stand up and look at them before looking back at Minho. We just made out for a dare, it was really funny. I just sit on his lap because he's comfortable and he doesn't wants to fuck me, so I was fine with it. Besides I didn't feel like sitting on the ground anyways.

Gally and the builders are hitting or doing whatever they do with other people, the Runners and Med-Jacks are playing truth or dare, eventually Jeff and Clint went up to the Slicers and I got left alone with Minho.

"You think I have a chance with him?" I ask Minho while taking another sip, getting more drunk. "Who? The Greenie?" Minho says and chuckles. "I don't know, he does seem interested in you, but I'm sure it is your sparkling personality." He jokes and I roll my eyes. "Thanks for the support, really." I say and our conversation gets interrupted by people who are shouting 'Greenie' I look at Minho and then at Greenie.

"Here we go." He mumbles and I jump off his lap and walk closer to them. They start clapping and I just look. "Okay Greenie, the rules are simple. I try to push you out of the circle, you try to last more then 5 seconds." I roll my eyes at Gally and I know he sees me.

"Ready?" Gally asks and then he pushes Greenie immediately out of the circle, he bounces back and gets pushed into the sand. I'm sure he can last more then 5 seconds, but right now he is not really trying.

"Come on boy, we're not done yet Greenie." He stands up and I can see literal thunder flashing in his eyes. "Stop calling me Greenie." He says and I frown, what else are we supposed to tell you? Dark haired boy? Hazel eyes boy? Gorgeous body boy? Shut up.

"Stop calling you that? What do you want to be called? Shank?" He says and I sigh, I've literally told him that I assume that Shank means bitch, and he's not really in the mood for all of this probably. Everyone laughs and yells Shank, but I don't find it funny.

"What do you think boys? Does he look like a Shank?" No, shut up. Before I know Greenie storms at Gally and I see Minho joining the conversation and fight. With some struggling and I swear I heard clothes ripping Greenie falls on the ground again and everyone laughs.

"I think I've settled on Shank." Gally knows the poor boy is already fed up, and I just want to hit Gally repeatedly. He storms yet again toward Gally and this time Gally falls right in front of me. I smirk and Greenie stands up.

"Not so bad for a Greenie huh?" He asks and then Gally yanks him down by pulling away his feet. He falls right on the head and I can feel the pain from all the way over here. He coughs and as if he sees the light he just looks up.

"Thomas. Thomas, hey!" I frown and everyone stays quiet. "I remember my name, I'm Thomas!" He yells and everyone starts cheering.

"Thomas!" I hear someone yell and they surround him. I walk towards Gally and he looks at me. "He- what?" He asks and I cross my hands. "Tell him he did a good job." I say and he shakes his head. "What? No! I beat him." I give him a death stare and he sighs. "Fine." He mumbles something and then walks to Thomas. I see spitted drink in the air and get a disgusted look on my face, gross.

Our joy couldn't last for ever because we hear a Griever. I turn around and look at the direction it came from. "What the hell was that?" Thomas asks and I sigh. "That my friend, was a Griever." Gally replies, oh now they're friends?

"Don't worry your safe here with us, nothing gets through these walls." I nod in agreement, not one Griever has ever been here and that's a good thing, because I won't survive that attack probably.

Everyone has been a little quiet and me, Thomas and Newt are sitting on the same place they were before. I'm sitting in the middle playing with Newts hair. "You know if you keep it like this it will pop out your eyes." I say and Newt sighs.