𝟬𝟬𝟴. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗥

After Newt left I see Greenie walking towards the maze

After Newt left I see Greenie walking towards the maze. What is he doing? There is a strict policy over going into the maze. It's bullcrap, I know for sure, what is so bad about going into a maze? I see Minho and Ben going into it everyday.

I see Chuck running after him and I stand up to see what he's gonna do. I almost catch up with them and see Minho and Ben running out of there. "Minho!" I yell and I see 4 heads turn my way. "Hey Chuck, Emily, new Greenie huh?" Minho asks and stops in front of me. I give him a quick hug and a small smile. "Feels good to be promoted?" Ben asks me, referring that I was the last Greenie.

"Feels great, nice to see you too Ben, hope you trip and fall!" I yell after him he just smirks. I roll my eyes and look at Minho.

"Sup?" Minho asks me and I give him a worried look. "I need you to find out what Newt is gonna do to me." I say and cross my arms. "Do to you?" He asks and frowns. "Yeah, he said and I quote 'I don't want to use violence, but you leave me no choice.' And then he left." Minho crosses his arms and looks at me.

"Have you eaten?" He asks and I sigh. "Yes! Wait- why are you asking me that?" I ask and furrow my brows. "Because Newt said if you didn't listen to him he was gonna force me to help you, and I'm not that kind." I roll my eyes and sigh. "Great." I say and Minho waves me goodbye before running over to Ben.

I walk over to Greenie and Chuck and sigh. They walk towards the maze and I run after them. "Where are you going? What are you doing?" Chuck asks and I look at Greenie. "I'm just gonna take a look." He responds and I look at Chuck, shrugging.

"I told you you can't, no one leaves. Especially not now." Chuck responds and tries to prevent Greenie from going in further. "Okay, I'm not gonna go." He says and then walks further. Bipolar much.

In the corner of my eye I see Gally walking over with his pals. Here we go. I look at Greenie who takes another step closer. Gally storms at the Greenie and basically pushes him away from the opening of the maze. "Hey!" He yells and I gasp a little since it kind of looked painful. Greenie pants and coughs while looking up at Gally.

"We gotta stop meeting like this Greenie." Gally says, surely enjoying the amusement. "Get off of me!" He yells and I can see him getting a little panicked and angry. "Hey, calm, calm, calm, calm." Gally says while he gets up.

"Don't touch me!" He turns a few times around and I try to think of a way to calm him down. "Hey, alright take it easy, take it easy." I see people gathering around us and I look at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?" He asks and I see Newt running up. "Just calm down alright." He asks trying to stop the fuzz. "No! Why don't you tell me what's out there!" He yells referring to the maze.

"To protect you man." Alby says and I just now notice his presence. "For your own good." Newt says and I he looks at me, I can see it in his eyes he looks for help, but I can't give it to him. I've never been in the maze and I don't need to, as long as no one dies I'm fine with anything.