𝟬𝟭𝟭. 𝗜𝗧 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗦

"What?" He asks and frowns. "Do you want to kiss me or not, because if you don't then-" I'm being cut off by his lips and I close my eyes again this time keeping them close. I put one hand against the back of his head and the other around his neck.

We both let go of our kiss and just stare down. "I was hoping that you'd think that." I say and he chuckles. "Hey shanks." I hear Gally say and I look up, then at Thomas. "Gally." He says and shakes Gally's hand. Gally just looks confused and I chuckle. "I'm gonna go to sleep, catch you later pals." I say and smile at Thomas. "Where do you think Thomily stands for? I'll give you one hint, it is two names." I say and then walk away.

I smile and lay down in my hammock and then close my eyes. This was a good day, except for Ben of course, but the boys made it slightly better for me with their comfort. Let's not forget that me and Thomas just kissed.

. . 

I wake up by the walls rumbling open. I let out a deep sigh before closing my eyes again. I would've fallen asleep if I didn't hear something. I open my eyes again and in front of me I see Thomas. I gasp a little, but then calm down.

"You scared me." I say and he chuckles. "Oh I'm sorry." He says and I give him a sheepishly smile while reaching my hands out for him. "What's wrong?" I ask, when his hand connects to mine I pull him over to me and kiss him.

"Well, there's nothing wrong anymore." He says while kissing me. I smirk while pulling him on top of me. His elbows prevent him from laying on me completely and I just keep kissing him.

When his hips touches mine I shiver and I can feel his hard member wanting to do something. I get a little excited from his touch and he notices.

He looks at me and making me stop for a second. "What?" He just shakes his head and I frown. "Do you really want me?" He asks and I frown. "Wait- what?" I ask confused and he shrugs. "I mean, if yes then I'm in for it, but not if you're not 100% sure." I just shake my head in confusion and then sigh.

"Thomas, I want you, I've spent a whole month here, if I really wanted someone else I would've made that clear a long time ago." I say and kiss him.

I'm not one to be all formal and wait 50 years before you have sex with your lover, I have no sentimental value with my virginity, but I don't want to lose it just yet, I mean we did meet 2 days ago after all.

"Can I touch you then?" He says and I nod desperately. Gosh I'm going to hell. "Don't scream to loud." I feel my cheek blush at his harsh words and he kisses me while his hands trail off to my hips.

I move up with my hips to feel his touch and it is working him up, I know it does. His hand slips through my shorts and it lowers to my clit. When he touches my core I moan softly and then he starts rubbing small 8 figures in it.

I whimper while closing my eyes and wanting him even more then I did when I first laid eyes on him. I whimper when he removes his hand and he groans lowly.

"You're so wet." He says and then I feel two fingers going in and out of me. I let out a moan again making him moan too. I pray that no one hears us, al though I wouldn't really care anyways.

"Mhm all wet for me." Who are you and what did you do with Thomas. I just nod slowly. He starts moving faster and I clench my teeth together trying not to let out a moan, instead a groan leaves my mouth.

My legs shake a little when he moans softly and his other hand goes behind my head, basically forcing me to kiss him -I do not mind- honestly at this point I'm so desperate for him that I'd do anything.