𝟬𝟭𝟲. 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗨𝗡𝗧

"Emily." age of 14. "Thomas." Age of 15. I smile. "Thomas." Teresa says. Age of 15. "Teresa." I smile, laying down my cards. "I win." I say, smiling. Thomas smirks even more. "True that." He says and I roll my eyes. "You're taking over their slang now, what's next? You're going into the Glade?" Thomas clenches his jaw and I frown. Glancing over Teresa, seeing the same expression on her face.

Leaning closer to Thomas, I look at them both. "Thomas are you mad?" I hiss and he just looks at me. "No." I say simply. "This is crazy. Is that what the meeting is for? Teresa what the hell? Why didn't you tell me?" I say and Teresa just looks at Thomas. "Thomas, promise you won't go into the maze." I didn't get a reply from him, just a nod.

. . .

I woke up at the sound of Teresa's voice. Does her voice annoys me even more then ever? Yes. So I keep my eyes closed and pretend to be sleeping. "Are you okay?" Teresa asks and I'm sure she isn't talking to me, so I don't respond.

"What the hell were you thinking?" This time I do open my eyes and look up, I see Chuck, Minho and Newt sitting in front of the door, and I see Thomas with his eyes open.

Thomas sits up and looks at Teresa, why bother looking at the girl you've been making out with, am I right? The feeling that Thomas is going to choose Teresa over me is nerve wrecking. It's really, really nerve wrecking. I just don't understand, he has everything every boy here wants, and he still makes me feel like he's choosing someone else.

Not to mention what Alby said. "Newt." I say and look at him. "Right before we got attacked, right before you interrupted my conversation he said something." Newt frowns and now Thomas is looking at me.

"He said that I was your.." I stop for a second and look down. "Sister." Thomas finishes for me and I just nod. "What?" Newt asks and I just sigh. "Congrats, you have a little sister." I say and smile sheepishly at him.

"Y-yeah." He says and smiles back. "What happened?" Before we could talk further Thomas asks and I sigh. "Gally's taken control, he said we had a choice." I roll my eyes, I sacrificed my freedom for a boy that doesn't even love me, he has been touching Teresa non stop.

"Either join him, or get banished at sundown with you." Newt says and Thomas sits up. "And the others agreed to that?" He asks and looks at me. "Gally has them convinced this is all your fault." I say and look down.

"So I hit him, repeatedly." I look at Minho and give him a mad look. "Then I got shoved in here with miss know it all." I say and roll my eyes.

"Well, it doesn't really matter because he has been right so far." "What are you talking about?" Minho asks and look at Thomas. Does he remember? "This place, it's not what we thought it was, it's not a prison it's a test." A test? Like a game?

"It all started when we were kids, they'd give us these challenges." He looks directly at me and locks his eyes in mine. "They were experimenting on us, and then people started disappearing, month after month like clockwork." They sent them to the Glade.

"Towards the box." I say and he nods. "Not all of us." He looks down, like he's ashamed. "What do you mean?" Newt asks and he looks back at me. "Guys I'm one of them, the people who put you here, I worked for them, I watched you for years, the entire you've been here, I've been on the other side of it." He stops and looks at Teresa. "So were you." He says and I look at Teresa. "What?" She asks and I try not to move, I knew it, I knew she was bad, I know she was evil. "Teresa we did this to them and..." He trails off and looks at me. "You too." I frown and lift my head to the left.

"Me?" I ask and he nods. "What?" Teresa asks and I shake my head. "No that's not possible, what about Newt?" I ask and Newt looks at me, sad. "guys, we did this to them." I shake my head and stand up. "That's straight up bullshit, why would they sent us up? What if your lying?" I ask and he also stands up.