𝟬𝟭𝟯. 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗔 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟

"Things are changing." Gally says and I nod in agreement, things are changing. "There's no deny in that, first Ben got stung in broad daylight and then Alby." Everybody quiets down.

"And now our Greenie here, has taken it upon himself to go into the maze, which is a clear violations of our rules." I look at Thomas who just looks a little sad, if Gally's gonna banish him or something then I'm banishing Gally, no discussion.

"For three years, we have coexistence with these things and now you've killed one of them." He is right, but maybe change is for the better, I don't know.

"Who knows what that will mean for us?" Gally continues and I let out a sigh. "Well what do you suggest we do?" Newt asks and I look at him, he can't be serious right? Is he really agreeing with Gally?

"He has to be punished." People start speaking through each other and I look at him. Not the right time, but I volunteer to punish him, but in a different way of course.

"Minho, you were there with him what do you think?" Newt asks Minho and it quiets down. Minho sighs and looks around. "I think.. in all the times we've been here.. no one's ever killed a griever before." He stops for a second. "When I turned tail and ran, this dumb shank, stayed to save Alby." He did? As if he doesn't want to live, and Minho ran? What a good friend, although I probably would've ran too.

"Look I don't know if he's brave or stupid, but whatever it is we need more of it." I grin and look at Minho, good advice. "I say we make him a runner." My mouth drops and I shake my head. He can't be a runner, he'll take risks everywhere and soon enough he'll die and I'm stuck alone.

"A runner? Let's not jump the gun shall we?" I hear Fry say and I point at Fry to agree with his statement. "Thomas! Thomas! Thomas!" Chuck starts, but his voice slowly fades away when no one cheers along with him.

"If you wanna throw the newbie a parade then that's fine! But if I know one thing about the maze then it is that you do not-" Gally speech gets interrupted by a loud horn. "Bloody hell?" I ask and look at Thomas. He stands up and I frown, I know that sound. It's the sound of the box coming up.

I run to the box and Newt and Gally catch up and open it. In the box is a... girl. "Newt whats it? Do you see it?" Someone yells and I look at her. I look at Newt and then at Thomas. "It's a... girl." Newt says and then looks at the rest.

"I think she's dead." I scoff and look at her, she isn't dead. "What's in her hand?" Gally asks and Newt gets the note. "She's the last one, ever." I frown and jump in the box. I look at Newt and then at her.

The girl gasps for air and opens her eyes. "Thomas." She says panting and then slowly drifts back to sleep. "Still think I'm overreacting?" Gally says and I sigh, this is bad news.

I open my mouth to say something, but no words come out. If she knows Thomas then that means Thomas probably knows her too, then that would mean he didn't tell me, which meant he lied. Great start of our relationship.

I look at the girl and then at Newt. "Well, we can't just leave her here." I say and lift one arm up, making Newt lift the other. We lift her out of the box towards Med and then we lay her down.

"Jeff can you watch her?" I ask and he nods. I walk out towards Thomas and he just looks confused. I sit down in front of him and take his hand. "Thomas." I say and let out a deep sigh.

"Em." I look down and I sigh. "Do you know her? Don't lie." I say and he looks at me. "I uh, I've seen her in my dreams." He says and I nod. "And you just happen to leave that detail out of our lives?" I ask and let a tear fall.

"It's not because of you, but look how Gally is reacting." He says and I shake my head in disbelief. "I get that you don't trust Gally, but why didn't you trust me? I could've helped figure something out, I'm not stupid." I say and he just nods.