𝟬𝟬𝟲. 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗧

It's been 3 weeks and a 5 days since I arrived here which means that in 2 days a new Greenie arrives, then the attention would be less on me and more on the Greenie. I hiccup and take another sip. For the past weeks I've been a succesful Med-Jack and I've helped a bunch of people. 

I've grown more confident in my skin and people have accepted me as a girl. Sure I've had my arguments, and potential fights, but no one ever messed with me since. My wound hasn't healed fully, but it doesn't hurt as much as it did. 

Me and Newt have only grew close to each other in a sibling way. We talk about anything. I had asked Newt why he was limping, but he hadn't answered. I knew it was personal so I didn't get into it.

Right now I am finishing my bottle of Gally's secret recipe and then try to find another one. Apparently I'm making a lot of noise, but I don't care.

I search through the boxes and can't find a new bottle. "Bloody hell Em it's the middle of the shucking night!" Newt hisses at me and I ignore him. "Emily!" He tries again and when I don't react he sighs.

I find a new bottle and open it. "Emily!" Newt yells this time and snatches the bottle out of my mouth. I cough of the sudden air and when I'm done coughing Newt gives me a death stare.

"Are you drunk?" I sigh and sit on top of the box. "I don't know mum, am I?" I chuckle, but he doesn't find it amusing. "Don't worry Newtie, I'm not drunk." I joke and he keeps glaring at me. "Okay, fine, maybe I am, just a little." I show how little drunk I am by my fingers and then chuckle.

"Well, sober up." He says and I sigh. "I don't want to, I'm fine with drinking my sorrow away." I say and he rolls his eyes. I jump off the box and fall over.

"You didn't even catch me." I say and turn to my back to the grass. "Rude." I close my eyes and sigh. "Would you please go to your shucking hammock alright? It would make things a lot easier, and I'm really not in the mood for this." I frown and open my eyes.

"Your not in the mood for this?" I ask and stand up. "Well guess what? I-" I stop and snatch the bottle out of his hands. "I probably am not in the mood too." I say and sigh. I take a huge sip and when I'm done Newt walks away.

"Wait! Newt don't go!" I yell after him and then start running.

I follow Newt and he sighs. "Just please go to sleep." I smirk and take a sip. "I'm not tired, I can do this all day, well all night." I smile and he sighs. "What will it take for me to shut you up?" He asks sarcastic and I feel offended.

"Fine I'll leave you alone." I say and turn around. "I'll shut up." I walk away and then halfway I turn around. "I don't need you anyways!" I turn around fall over a sleeping boy. I grunt and he wakes up.

"I'm so sorry." I mumble and look if he's okay. "It's fine don't worry." He says and I give him a small smile. I walk to my hammock and lay down with the bottle in my hand. When it's 75% empty I lay it down on the ground and close my eyes. Maybe I can sleep a little bit.

. . .

The sounds of the walls opening wakes me up, which means it's way too early. I grunt and stand up. I see the liquid just standing over there and I take it with me. I put it on the table and walk over to the kitchen, Fry walks over to me and I eat an apple. Apples are my favourite thing ever. "Fry it's not fair." I whine and he chuckles. "Sis it's never fair." He says and I chuckle.

"Do you have something against a hungover girl?" I raise my hand to tell him it's me. "Water." He just says and I get a disgusted look on my face. "Water? That's gross." He chuckles and gives me some water.

I take it and stand up. "Thanks a lot pal." I say and when I walk out I'm blinded by the light of the sun. "Is it just me or do you get brighter everyday? Just disappear already!" I yell at the sun and make 'go away' movements with my hands.