𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥

I wake up and feel Newt's warmth against my chest and it feels nice. I stay still and hear him talking to Chuck. "Yeah, I'll be right there." He whispers and I hear Chuck say something, but I can't hear it. I groan softly and move my arm. Maybe laying on my arm wasn't the brightest idea.

"Hey." Newt says and I look up. "Hi." I say and give him a small smile. "Are you feelin' alright?" He asks and I nod slowly. "Are you hungry?" He asks and I nod again.

"Okay, I'll get you some food." He says and rolls himself out of bed. "Chuck will stay here to keep you entertaint." He says and smiles. "What are you going to do then?"

"Work." He says and I nod. He walks away and then later comes back with some food. I take it and wave him goodbye. I start eating and talk with Chuck. "Wanna play a game?" I ask when I'm done with my food.

"Yeah, what game?" He asks and I shrug. "I was hoping you'd knew." We both chuckle and I sigh. "Wanna play would you rather?" I ask and he nods.

"Okay, I'll go first." I say and think. "Would you rather, live at a beach or in the mountains?" I ask and he thinks. "Beach, it's warm there." I nod and it's his turn.

"Would you rather find out who your parents are or know who your siblings are if you have them?" I sigh and look at him. "Siblings of course." I say and he frowns. "What? Why?" He asks and I look at him. "Because in case you haven't noticed we are trapped with several teenagers and if you have any siblings I'd like to know." I say and he nods.

"Like Newt?" I look up from the plate and smirk. "You think Newt's my brother? Because we talk the same?" I ask and he nods. "I don't know, I mean it's still an accent, you can be taught how to speak or how to hide it, for whatever we know you are from Germany and speak German, but the people who sent you here made you speak perfectly English." I say and he just nods.

"Intense." He says and I laugh. "I know right." I respond and then we move on. "Okay, would you rather only know how to read or write?" He gives me a confused look and I chuckle. "I don't think that's possible." He says and laughs.

"Like you know how to spell and for example you write a letter to yourself, it is perfectly written and then you look at it and don't remember what it says, or you can only read but not write." He nods, but still looks confused.

"I'd choose only write, I mean there must be someone else who knows how to read." He says and I nod. "I'd choose that too." I say and we both laugh.

"Would you rather be able to smell danger or taste it." He says and I can't help but laugh. "Like you go *sniff sniff* and then you say, on your right! There's a gigantic spider." I say and laugh. "Sort of like that yes." He says and I chuckle. "I'd rather taste it, I mean what if your sick and you can't smell." He nods and then we chat some more.

+

When it was around noon I insisted on leaving the home stead because I got tired looking at it. "Chuck if something happens then there's enough people to help me okay? Don't worry." I assure him and start walking.

"If I keep feeling sorry for myself then I'll never recover." I say and walk outside. The bright light makes my eyes hurt and it takes a second to adjust.

"Hey Greenie." Gally says and I greet him. "Where are you going?" He asks and I point towards Fry. "Oh, alright I'll walk with you." He says and I bite my lip, stopping from saying something mean. People have been staring and talking none stop. They haven't seen the boys who assualted me, which is pretty weird since I bashed one with a rock. But ever since it happened everyone treats me like I'm fragile. Sure, I'm glad they are on my side, but I want to walk  without hearing 'are you okay?' The only one who is acting sane is Minho.