𝟬𝟭𝟵. 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗗

When we were done I needed to sit down and a guy showed me a needle. "Oh hell no, you think I'm letting you shove that inside of me?" I ask and he nods.

"Fuck no." I say and look at it. "Rory." Newt says and I feel tears fill up. Stop being so damn emotional. "It's gonna be alright, just relax." He assures me and I slowly sit down.

I close my eyes and let out a deep sigh. The guy was done pretty fast, thank God. "Good evening doctor Crawford." A man suddenly says. "Good evening Doctor, how are the new arrivals holding up?" She asks and I open my eyes. I see her walking towards Teresa. "So far so good." The man says and looks at me.

"Alright." She says and then walks away. "Emily?" I see a dark skinned male standing in front of me, with a gun. I gulp, but go with him regardless. Eventually I get into a room, seeing Janson. Suspiously I sit down, not giving much away. 

"Emily, you may wonder why I brought you here." He says and I give him a curt nod. "Sure." I shrug. "I wanted a moment alone with you, a private moment." The way he says the word private makes me question what his intentions are.  "Listen, I won't take much of your time, I just need to know something..." he trails off and I give him a confused look. "What do you want to know?" I ask, getting curious. 

"Whose side you are on." Whose side? "What?" I ask, just for clarifaction. "You think I'm with WCKD?" I say and scoff. "After what they did to my brother?" I say. "Right. We just needed the reassurance." He says and I sit up straight. "You brought me here, to pick a side?" I ask, not believing anything he says. "It's interesting, you see, you worked for them and they still sent you up in the maze. I wonder why?" He asks and I let out a small laugh. "For them, not with them. I was probably a pawn in their game." I say and let out a long sigh. 

"Okay, that's all I needed to know, thank you."

Not a long while later I get guided by to a cafeteria with chattering people everywhere. I stand still and then I see Newt. I slowly walk over to them and I sit next to him. "How long you guys been here?" Newt asks and I look at the foreign guys.

"Not long, just a day or two." Newt looks at me and gives me a small smile. "That kid over there has been here the longest, almost a week." I nod slowly and look at the other boy. "His maze was nothing but girls." The right one says. "Really? Must have switched you then." He jokes, but I can't seem to find it funny. "Some guys have all the luck." I roll my eyes and look at the left boy.

"Rude, I've been in the maze for almost 1,5 month, with only boys, I didn't like a single one of them." I say and Newt scoffs, but doesn't say anything.

"Good evening, gentleman, ladies." I sit back down and my mood can't get worse. Ugh.
"You all know how this works, if you hear your name called, please rise in an orderly fashion and join my colleagues behind me."

Janson nods quickly and looks at his colleagues. "Where they will escort you to the easter wing and your new lives are about to begin." I roll my eyes, stupid rhyme.

People clap and he names a bunch of people. "Now, now don't get discouraged, if I could take more, I would." You can, don't be such a bitch about it. "There's always tomorrow, your time will come." I scoff and sigh. "This is straight up bullshit." I mumble and Newt gives me a death stare. "Where they going?" Minho asks and I look at the people walking away.

"Far from here, lucky bastards." He says and I look at him. "Some kind of farm. A safe place." I sigh and look at the boy. "Have you been there?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Then you don't know if it's safe." I mumble and they ignore me. "What the hell?" Thomas says and stands up, I see Teresa walking with a bunch of guards. Standing up, I look at her wondering what's happening to her. "Hey, Teresa." He says and stands up. "Teresa!" He says again and she looks at him.