𝟬𝟮𝟲. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗔𝗥𝗠

They gave us warm clothes, took Brenda to a tent where she can rest and stuff, and me to realise my boyfriend and I are a hero. Everything was alright, except that Teresa her face began to change, as if she was changing inside. It was weird, but I didn't really pull attention to it.

"Do you... do you recognise her?" I ask Newt and point at Sonya. "What?" I look at him and then at Sonya, who's staring at me. "There's something about her, I don't know. But I know she recognises us, what if we knew her? Do you think Thomas would know?" I ask and Newt sighs. "Tommy? He couldn't even remember the operation you two were running." 

"Newt, there's something I need to tell you..." I say and he looks at me oddly. "What?" He asks and I take a breathe. "Remember when I told you we were siblings?" I ask and he nods. "It's kind of hard to forget." He jokes and I give him a look, making him look serious again. "Well, I have been having these kind of dreams... memories, of me, of my past life, I'm remembering things." I say and he nods slowly. "Yeah?" I take a deep breathe. "We have a sister." I say and he frowns. "What?" He asks and I chuckle, nodding. 

"Yay..." I say and he takes my hand. "Emily, who is it?" He asks and I take a deep  breathe. "Her name is Sonya, Newt. Now how many people do you know named Sonya?" His eyes look relieved and I wonder why. "Newt?" I ask, wanting to know how he feels. 

"This is bloody crazy," He says and I chuckle. "Yeah, it is." I say and take a breathe. "I wonder if Thomas knew." I wonder out loud. 

"You think Tommy would know everything about us, he can barely remember a crazy WCKD lady," I pout and shake my head. "She isn't crazy, she might save Brenda," he sighs and I nod. We are joined by Minho and Fry. I sit in the wind and close my eyes. "This is crazy, I wish i could have my memories," I whisper and Fry nods. "Me too girl, me too,"

Thomas joins us and I look at him, smiling sheepishly. "I wish Alby could've seen all this," Newt says and I nod. "And Winston," Minho says. "And Chuck," I look down and let an image of chuck float through my brain.

"He'd be proud of you, you know Tommy," Newt says and I nod. "Yeah," he says and we see Sonya, Harriet and Aris sitting and laughing. "Hey Aris!" Fry yells and Aris looks at us. "Hey guy!" He says waving. "I kinda like that kid," Fry says and Minho shrugs lightly.

"Yeah. I still don't trust him, though," Minho says and chuckles. Newt blows warm air in his hands and I chuckle. "Hey Where's Teresa?" Thomas asks and I shrug. "She went up there," Newt says pointing at the top of a hill.

We look at her and it reminds me of a freaking lion, damn that girl can overreact. I close my eyes not caring if they are talking right now. For 4 or 5 minutes I hear helicopter sounds. "What... what the hell?" I whisper and look up. "Shit," I say and suddenly I see fire. "Newt!" I scream and look at the mountain, where Teresa is standing on her own.

But suddenly I don't have just Newt to worry about. She might not remember, but Sonya is still my sister now. 

"That little traitor-" I start running, knowing it was Teresa.] and when I reach the mountain she is still there. "You," I spat and look at her. "Emily I-" she can't finish because I throw out a punch, hitting her directly. "You fucking cunt! You dumb bitch!" I scream and hit her again. "Stop! Emily stop!" She says and I want to punch her again, but she dotches it.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I yell and she pushes me, causing me to fall and hit my head on a rock. "Tell Thomas I'm sorry," she says and I cry out in pain when she walks away. Trying to get myself together see where my brother is and where Thomas is I stand up and groan. Bitch.

I let out a small victory 'woohoo,' because I was right about her, she's a traitor. I run down and see Newt, Minho and the others. Right in front of me they get electrocuted. "No!" I gasp and fall down in front of Newt. "N-Newt! No!" I say and tears fill my eyes. "Emily, run," he whispers and then I feel agony going through my body. I run to prepare myself for the fight, but hear Newt whisper something. "At least you have someone now." He whispers and I quickly turn around. Before I can comment someone electrocutes me too. 

We get roughly lined and pulled on their knees. "A-4," someone says scanning Sonya. "B-4," they say for Minho. "B-3," Janson turns around and frowns. "Where's Thomas?" He asks and I hear Thomas. "Right here," I jump up, but get yanked down immediately. "Freeze," the man shouts at me.

"Thomas," Janson says and punches him in the stomach. "Thomas!" I say again and I try to stand up again. "I said, freeze little bastard," the man says and holds my shoulder tightly. "Get him in line," Janson orders and I look at Thomas before looking back at Newt.

"Why didn't you run?" Minho asks and honestly, I think the same. "I'm tired of running," he says and a new helicopter joins us. Wind blows and I frown.

The door gets open and a blonde woman appears, an old blonde woman. "Is this all of them?" She asks and I roll my eyes. "Most all of them," Janson says and I look at them in disgust. "It'll be enough," he continues and she starts walking. "Load them in," my eyes widen and I shake my head. "Yes ma'am,"

"Okay you heard, let's go get 'em on!" Janson yells andn I stay close to Newt. I stand next to Thomas who approaches us. "Hello Thomas, Emily," I look down and shake my head. "Hello blonde crazy lady," I say and look at Thomas.

When I see Teresa I lose it. "I'm glad you're safe," blonde lady says and I try to attack her. Newt holds me back and I feel tears in my eyes. "What the hell?" Fry asks. "What's going on? Emily?" Newt asks and I try to reach for her again. "She's with them," Thomas says and I scoff.

"Correction, this little traitor decided it'd be fun to blow up this place and kill half of us," i hiss and Newt still holds me back.

"Since when?" Minho asks and I want to answer. "Since always," I say and look down. "Yes, Teresa's always had an evolved appreciation of the greater good, once we restored her memeories it was only a matter of time," Janson says walking behind her to stand next to blondie. Memories? She had her memory all this time. 

"All this time Teresa? Knowing what you've done?" I hiss and lash out to her, but still being held back. "How?" I ask and she stays silent, tears in her eyes.

I remember her name being Ava Paige. I wanted to kill her and it sucks she's still alive. But I like ugly dumb blonde woman better. "I'm sorry," Teresa says and I scoff. "I had no choice this is the only way," I roll my eyes and stick out my tongue, I know childish,

"We have to find a cure," she says and I shake my head in disbelief. "She's right, this is all just a means to an end, you used to understand that Thomas... and Emily,  you sacrificed your siblings to get where we are now," I frown and looks at Newt.

"Siblings? As in plural?" I ask, knowing but if she can confirm my theory... unfortunately  she didn't let me finish. "No matter what you think of me, I'm not a monster, I am a doctor, I swore an oath to find a cure!"

She says and sighs. "No matter what costs... I just need more time," she says and a new voice joins us.

"And more blood," the other brunette doctor says. "Hello Mary," Blondie says. "I hoped we'd meet again, I'm sorry it had to be under these circumstances," she apologises and I sigh. "I'm sorry about a lot of things too, but not this, at least my conscience is clear," Mary says and Page stares at her before talking.

"So is mine,"

~1456 words~