𝟬𝟬𝟱. 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘, 𝗠𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗

I wake up and groan. No Newt, no nightmares. I get up and sigh. I get an apple and eat it. Maybe Alby has already decided if he's gonna let Craig go or not. Well he still has to be some time in the slammer with little food or whatever punishment. I feel the knife still being in my pocket and smile.

I see Gally eating and sit down next to him. I sigh and take a bite of my apple. "Hey Greenie." He says and I smile. "Gally." I say and he looks at me. "Yes?" He asks and I chuckle. "What do I look like?" I ask and he frowns. "What?" He asks and I chuckle. "You heard me, what do I look like?" He smiles and studies my face.

"You have dark brown hair, brown eyes," I chuckle and nod. "Thank you." I say and he nods. "Can you lift things up already and do things? You know so you can start a job." I nod slowly. "I think I want to be a med-jack." I say and he frowns.

"Why would you want that?" I shrug and look at him. "I just want to, chill out mate." I joke and we laugh. "Hey guys." Chuck says and sits in front of us. "Hey Chuck." I say and smile. Gally doesn't say anything and I roll my eyes.

"Well you tough boys must go to work before Alby will chop your fingers off." I joke and stand up. "What are you gonna do shank?" Gally asks. "Watch probably. Convincing Jeff that I can be a med-jack." I give them a smirk and then walk away.

I pass Alex and stop for a second. "Wait Emily we didn't mean it please." He begs and I kneel down in front of him. "Tough love my friend." I say and smirk. "Enjoying your last hours?" I stand up and smile. "I certainly am." I turn around and see Newt looking at me.

I walk towards Jeff and give him a smirk. "Hey Jeffie boy." I say and bite my lip. "Hey Emmy girl." He says and I chuckle. "I want to be a med-jack, so I was wondering if you can teach me the basics once I've convinced Alby to let me be one." Jeff frowns and I smirk.

"What the shuck? You want to be a med-jack?" He asks and I nod. "Why not, I've spent the most time here." I joke and he chuckles. "So is that a yes?" He nods and I smile. "Great, now I just have to find Alby." I say and stand up.

I groan when I make a wrong move and then quickly hide it with a cough. "All fine." I say and then start walking. I meet Alby half way and I give him a smile. "Have you thought about it?" I ask and he nods. "This isn't your paradise Emily. I don't care that you want to save him. He broke the most important rule." I look at him baffled, that wasn't the answer I was expecting, but looking at Alby, I know I wasn't going to change his mind.

"Can I be a med-jack?" I ask instead of arguing and he stops. "What?" He asks surprised and I shrug. "I can't be a runner, because I can barely run, I can't be a builder, can't put pressure on my body, can't chop off bloody trees, or kill innocent animals, so that doesn't leave much room right?" I ask and he nods. "Well, Jeff and Clint can train you I suppose..." He trails off. I smile, murmering a thanks. 

. . . 

It is right before the walls close and I see Alex tied with robe around his hands. "Please, it was a mistake." He begs and I look at Minho holding him. "Hold him still." I command and look at him. "Please, Emily." He begs and I smirk. "Make one more noise and I will kill you." I say using his exact words.

He stops and I show the knife from my pocket. "Em-" Newt tries, but I cut him off by raising my free hand. "I'm not an invitation for your dick to get into and because you were so desperate you'll pay the consequences." I say and then I hold the knife and point it at the exact same spot he stabbed me. "Nice and slow." I say and smile.

I push the knife into his stomach and he yells out in pain. I twist it around and then pull it out. Craig looked horrified, but I had no intend to harm him that way. "Do it." Minho cuts the robes and they push them into the maze. Halfway there he falls and I hear the walls close. "I'd run." I say and he starts running.

Then the walls close and I let out a deep sigh. I walk over to Newt and hand him the knife. "Please burn it or something." I mumble.

I can feel people stare at me, but I don't care. you shouldn't have tried to hurt me, and I think that is now clear to everybody. I walk to the kitchen and sigh."Hey Fry, what you got?" I ask and he tells me what he's making. I just grab an apple and sigh. This was a bery weird day, and this is  gonna be a fun adventure if we're stuck here for the rest of our lives.

~913 words~