Home

We arrived at the elementary school and the other kids got off, excluding the ones that ride this bus to their homes.

I watched as the older kids got off; the younger kids making lines on either side of the bus doorway.

I sighed softly, pulling up my hood and snuggled into my coat. I rested my head on the window just as Mark shook my shoulder.

"When do we get off?" I scowled and looked at him.

"We're the last ones off, sadly." Mark looked at me in annoyance and grabbed my arm, pulling me off the bus, all the while me grabbing my sister's arm in the process.

I rolled my eyes as we walked off the buds and onto the sidewalk, watching as little kids boarded the buses.

"Why aren't we on the bus?" Regan asked. I only shrugged. I don't have a clue.

The buses soon left and I stomped in frustration.

"What the hell, Mark?" I yelled, quietly though, so no teachers heard. I then headed towards the exit of town, north to my home.

"Kelly, you're going to fly us home." Mark said, grabbing my arm. I rolled my eyes.

"I can't carry both you and my sister."

"Regan will have to walk," Mark said.

"Like poop I will, poohead." Regan hissed.

I giggled and questioned the nickname, only getting a shrug in reply. "Let's just walk."

It might be a situation you could normal handle.. IF your home wasn't 7 miles from town.

"Stupid!" I hit Mark's arm in frustration. "Why'd you get off the bus?" He only shrugged and that made me growl. I grabbed Regan's arm tightly and started walking forward.

"Have fun walking~" I sang as i took off my coat, wrwapping it around my waist and spreading my wings.

"Wait- what?" Mark yelled but, with Regan in tow, floating after me, we flew back to our house.

"I don't even know where you live!" he shouted.

"Sucks to suck, man!" I yelled.