Kidnappers..? And NO MORE POWERS?!

I doubled over in pain on the way downstairs. I growled at the intense pain in my stomach AND neck, after that shock. I straightened up and walked down the stairs, following the others.

"Kelly, Mariah." The Master said behind me and Mariah, making us stop and turn around. Mark stopped so did Abraham, but the Master ushered them off, then turned to us.

"Kelly, first give me that collar.." He held out a hand and I undid the collar and handed it to him. He snatched it and told us, "Go outside, get some fresh air." I looked at Mariah and gave Master a confused look.

"Just go, I will call you if I need you two." We obeyed and walked out the front door.

"Okaaay... That was weird." I told Mariah as we walked to the back of the house.

She shrugged, "Wouldn't the Master be concered if we ran aw-" She was cut off by a hand clasping over her mouth and I shreiked, but before I could open my mouth, I felt someone pput a needle in my side, and a hand over my mouth. I shreiked behind the gloved hand and I felt my wings disappear.

I could have lashed my tail, but i didnt have one anymore. i felt my vampire fangs shrink and I screamed and my bones popped into just human bones. After that. Blackness.

_________________________________________

"Kelly?" I opened my eyes to se a blurred image of Mariah.

I sat up and rubbed the back of my head. "Huh..?" i looked around and blibnked a couple of times. I looked at Mariah and looked at my back. My face paled.

"Where the hell did my wings and tail go?! ADN MY SPIKES?! and my FIREBREATH!!" I screeched, standing up. i ran to the cell bars and shreiked.

A guard came, a unfamliar guard.

"WHERE ARE WE?!" I shreiked at him.

"In a dungeon, under the kingdom that rules the nation." The guard confirmed.

______________________________

Hey, sorry this is short, My friend gave me and idea, so THANKS TO BELLADANIELFERMUA. :D so... anyways, plz vote and comment.

~FLYWolf