The king escapes, or does he..?

I walked along the ground, in my wolf form. My head shot striaght up and i heard the others becoming quiet.

"What the he-" Jd started.

"Sssh!" Mark scowled. I perked up my ears and my eyes went dull.

Screams, painful ones.

a lonely cabin in the middle of the woods.

Blood spilling.

I shook my head and spread my wings. I took off at a speed, only my other kind can match. Luckily... I'm the last; and only one; of my kind. I skidded to a stop in front of a cabin and peeked in side, blood filling my scent area.

I felt a pair of hands rest on my back. I jumped up and acidently but the Master's hand. I let go and looked up at him, grinning.

"What the hell was THAT for?!" The Master screeched, rubbing his bitten hand. I put a paw to my chest and cleared my throat. I turned into my human form and stooed up. I fake bowed and lashed my tail,

"I'm sorry, was I suppose to not bite your hand that touched my back?" I snapped, straightening up. I made my eyes flash red, walked in the cabin and slammed the door before anyone could come into the blood filled cabin.

I grinned and slid down the door. I heard the others arguing.

"Why did she slam the damn door?" Abraham asked.

"Maybe cause... She'll kill herself?" Jd suggested. A moment of silence until i heard a rough smack, and Mark laughing crazily.

"Hey, I never got my toast back.." Regan whined, lashing her white tipped tail. I rolled my eyes and kept listening.

"Hey,... Where's that bastard go?" Amanda asked. I heard shuffling and Mariah yell, "Found him!" I sighed in releif until someone banged on the door,

"Kelly? What the hell are you doing in there?" I heard the Master ask-yell.

I stood up and toppled out of the door. Thankfully, Mark caught me and looked into my huge pupil-inlarged eyes.

"She smells blood now she's high.." Mark chuckled. I reached up and poked his nose,

"Not funny." I said.

"If she's a vampire.... And that cabin is filled with blood... Then why is she high, if we don't see any blood on her face?" Jd asked.

I glared at Jd as Mark answered, "She gets high by just smelling blood, O.K?" Mark snapped.

"Oooh kaaaay then.." Jd said uneasily. I glared at him and looked at the group, my eyes landing on Maraih.

"Mariah, Wash out the cabin.. Please," I snapped. Mariah rolled her eyes.

"And how am I suppose to do that?" Mariah sneered. I narrowed my eyes and wwalked over to her, swaying a bit.

I heard Abraham growl, but I pushed him into a tree. I rested my left hand on Mariah's neck and the other on her forehead.

"Now relax... Or you'll totally mess me up," I muttered as my jem necklace glowed. O.k, Now that I have my powers I waved my hand and my three necklaces appeared, A crystal, A half of a heart and the jem, that is glowing right now.

I lashed my tail and the magic leaked out of my jem necklace into Mariah's welcoming heart. I smiled and backed up.

"Wave your hand, Mia.." I said weakly, collasping into Mark's arms. Mariah waved her hand and a jet of water sprayed from her hand, some of the water went near me and my jem necklace glowed; protecting me from the pain of water.

"Now,... Can you wash the cabin out?" I smiled weakly as Mariah nodded and walked towards the cabin. After that, Darkness.

____________________________

I woke up to horses pounding the ground outside the cabin. I jolted up but Mark held me down and out a finger to his lips, to make me stay quiet. I looked around, seeing Abraham, Mariah, Regan, the Master, Jd, Amanda and Mark. Inculding me that's eight.

Wait... eight?!

I looked up at Mark, "Where is the king?!"  I shouted in my mind to him. Mark just shrugged,

"He escaped." Mark said. A moment of silence before the stomping of the horses feet faded away.

"HE FUCKING ESCAPED?!" I screeched.

"Oh, No..." I heard a dark voice say, and something cold underneath my chin lift my head up to stare into the king's deadly eyes. "I'm still here,here to kill you, Cosen One." He grinned darkly

_________________

Hey, like the cliffhanger? I don't... -.-

~KELLYLOVESSCISSORS >:D