I'm... Little?

"Mmm?!" I screeched behind my gag as Shadowscream approached me. I narrowed my tired eyes at him as he stopped infront of my face. I looked up at him and lashed my tail.

"Oh, aggresive are we?" Shadow sneered. I inched away from the sword he pulled out from it's sheeth. He pressed the blade to my wrists, cutting the rope. he did the same for the rest of us, but I was stupid.

I changed into my wolf form and scrambled the a wall. I nearly slid into a gaping pit; filled with water.

"Shit..." I growled as I fell to the ground after backing up. I curled into a ball and shook with fury, making my body light up in flames.

I felt shodaw place hos hand ssomewhere I never wanted anyone to touch. My back. I growled lowly and whirled my head up, bitting his hand.

"Don't touch me.." I growled, with his hand in my mouth, his blood flowing into my throat. I lashed my tail and fell to the ground, letting go of his hand, and swallowing Shadow's blood. I laid my head down and sudden images passed through my eyes.

I shook my head a bit to clear the images. My eyes shot open and all I could see was darkness. "No, don't kill me..." I muttered, slipping back into my flashback. I shook my head and closed my eyes, muttering "No more... No more..."

"Is she ok..?" Shadow asked everyone, after untying them. i heard Mark yell my name and rushed over to me.

Mark sat by me and pulled me into his lap, "She's just having flashbacks..." He said softly, stroking my hair. I flinched and growled as Shadowscream stepped on my tail.

My head shot up as he said an insult on me being weak.

"You think, you're all so powerful. How about you get burned by water without your protective jem and can't beable to walk. PEOPLE THINK THEY HAVE A WORSE LIFE THAN OTHERS BUT TAKE A LOOK AT ME! MY CHILDHOOD WAS WRECKED BECAUSE OF SOME IDIOT; not you Marky.." I lashed my tail under Shadow's feet.

"Just go away." Regan snarled, pushing Shadow towards a door.

______________________________________

"Is this how you guys felt when I put you in that room when I kidnapped you, Mark, Abraham and Mariah?" the Master asked.

"Very," Mark, Mariah, Abraham, and I said.

"Very much actually, 'cept there wasnt any water.." I said, trying to shoot a fireball at the water, but all I got was a few sparks. I ploped my head on Mark's lap, excushted.

"Ugh... I hate feeling weak and vunurble." I snapped.

"How do you think we feel?" Everyone else asked. I rolled my eyes.

"You guys all have powers. Mariah is water, Abraham is electricity, Regan has Shadowfire, Amanda has flaming paws that destroys everyhting it touches, The Master and Jd are sorcerers, Mark is like... the Grim reaper... Er.... I don't really know... So how can you guys feel weak?" I looked around each in turn as I said their names.

"Well, for one thing, we're follwing a little girl who keeps getting hurt." Abraham stated. My ears percked up and I stared at him.

"What... Did you say?" I asked, calmly. - sort of.

"I said!  'we don't need to follow a little girl who keeps getting hurt!'" Abraham yelled.

 I flicked my tail and fire caught my paws on fire. I flattened my ears to the back of my head. "No one calls me little." I said, baring my vampire fangs. I crouched to the ground. "No one." I leaped foward, aming at Abraham's neck.