I get burned. By water.

I stumbled arund with my eyes closed and I almost walked into a tree. If Mark wasn't here, I don't know what I would do.

"Thanks, Marky.." I mumbled resting my head on his shoulder while we walked. I heard him yawn and pat my head.

"No problemo, my lil Kell." Mark grinned as I hit his shoulder.

"Knock it off..." I hissed softly.

I heard Mariah giggle as I shot her a look.

"Can we..." I was interrupted by me yawning. "Excuse me - Can we get some rest,? I'm so tired..."

Mark smiled and picked me up. "Night." He whispered in my ear.

I snuggled up tp him, "Night..." Then blackness faded everything around me.

______________________________

I jolted up as I felt Myself being slammed onto the ground.

"What..?" I said sleepy. I looked at the others and they were all tied to a tree. I looked at Mark, scared. I sat up but got harshly pushed down by Burnzy's foot.

"You..." I snarled as Burnzy leaned closer to me, with his foot still on my stomach/chest.

"Yes, me." Burnzy smirked, holding my jem necklace up, it's string still around my neck. In one quick movement, Burns ripped off the necklace and I winced.

"What are you-" I was interrupted by Burns smashing my nose in with his boot, and I shreiked while I saw Burns snap his fingers.

I looked up to see smoke coming from my wrists. My eyes wide as I felt water ropes wrap around my neck, ahnds and feet.

"D-don't, Burnzy.. I-I" I stuttered helplessly. But then Karma kicked my in the ass. I shreiked as the water ropes begin to burn my wrist, ankles and neck.

I shreiked as loud as I can and caught a glimse of Mark falling to his knees and all the others staring at me in horror.

Tears slid down my cheeks as I screamed and jerked in pain, while Burnzy watched me in pleasure.

"So water is your enemy?" Burny mussed, while I shreiked in pain. I arched my back in pain, while I felt blood run down my wrists.

I saw Burnzy snap his fingers and suddenly the pain went away. I let out a breath of relief as Burnzy walked past my head.

"I'll be back, Kelly." He smirked as I looked up at him in horror. He turned towards the others and waved his hand, letting them all go.

I saw Mark's eyes go red and he charged at Burnzy. But before Mark could get his hands on Burnzy, Burns disappeared into black smoke and the wind carried him away.

Mark fell to his knees by my head and carefully lifted my head onto his lap.

"Kelly...?" He asked in a hoarse whisper. I looked up at him with horrified eyes and smiled a bit. He smiled back and kissed my forehead.

"C'mon,..." I muttered. "Let's go." Mark helped me up to my feet but as I took a step foward I toppled onto the ground. I moaned as a pebble hit my neck.

"Kelly,... You're not well enough to walk." Mariah said, concered. I looked up at her and the others.

I smirked and told everyone to back up. I spread my wings asnd lifted myself into the air.

"I can fly, Mariah. Or did you just think my wings for show?" I asked, smiling. I sat down on the ground and asked,

"Someone give me the book... and flip it to page 41," Mark grabbed the book from his pocket and did as I told. I read the lines of the preivous prophecies.

"Says here, The Chosen One will face burning water, And meet a stranger, whom will help her." I looked up, smiling.

"Well?" Jd asked. "We going?"

______________________

Sorry, I SUCK at poems. :T well, I may not be posting chps soon, cuz I am really SICK D:

~KELLYLOVESSCISSORS.