A Strange Kid and A peacefull sleep... (so far.)

"So... You're the Chosen One..?" The Master asked. I rolled my eyes,

"Yes.. Yes I am... I guess.." I said, lashing my tail.

The Master looked at me, confused. "But... Without all your powers,.. You looked so.... weak.." I slowly turned my gaze towards him and he looked back. I growled, and almost laumched myself at him, if it wasn't for Mark.

Mark lifted me off the ground and set me by him and we continued walking. I growled as a bird swooped down and landed on my shoulder. I stroked its feathers along its head and let it fly away. I looked at Mark, "I'm.. Gonna fly ahead..." Mark nodded, and I took off it a running start. I jumped and spread my wings. I flew high above the group.

I looked back to see someone from the king running after us. I growled and dived down. I tackled the person and changed into my wolf form. I howled and Regan came running to me in her cat form.

"What- ... Who is that?" She asked. I shook my head and told her to put the now, unconscious human on my back. I ran/jogged back to the others and plopped the human infront of the Master's feet. He stopped and looked down.

He looked at me, "Who is this?" I was in my human form, fully dressed; mind you, and shrugged.

"Hiw the hell should I know." I snapped, and started walking. I heard the Master tell Mark to carry the human and we were at home.

I sighed and plopped down on a couch. I saw Mark drop the kid on the couch next to me and slump down onto the floor. Regan, Mariah, and Abe were sitting beside Mark and I got up to join them. We all looked up as the Master came in and sat on the couch I was laying on before.

"Now, we are go-" Master started. I raised my hand and it caught fire. I lowered it and blew out the fire. "Can I go to sleep first?" I asked. The Master sighed and nodded. I got up but fell down, on Mark lap. I winced as Mark touched my back. I slowly sat up and everyone was staring at me.

I shifted, "What..?"

Mark grabbed my hand, "What did they do..?" I looked at him in surprise.

"They... They whipped me.. when i didn't have my powers..." I stuttered. Mark got up and carefully put my hand down. He walked outside, closed the door, and I heard him swear. Loud.

My eyes went wide as I saw him come back inside, his hands on fire. He shaked the fire away and sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I won't let anyone touch you ever again.." He promised. He got up, still hugging me. He picked me up and carried me upstairs. I shot a look of surprise at the others as Mark carried me.

Mark set me on the bed in our room we share with Abe and Mariah. Mark kissed my forehead and pulled up the blankets. he sat on the edge of the bed and smiled down at me.

I grabbed his hand and layed my head back on the pillow. I closed my eyes and went into a deep sleep.

______________________

sorry no cliffhanger... I was thinking that Mark wasnt really Mark, but the king... but then I'm like.... NAH. so... now i have no... motive I guess.... Maybe tht kid on the couch will be the king... ;D you never know.... -slowly disappears into darkness- >:D

~FlyWolf