Mariah escapes, And I'm still with the dumbass.

I groaned and stumbled back to Mariah "In a dungeon?.." I couldn't keep my voice from cracking.

"I hate royalty!!" I shrieked. I fell onto the floor, not caring that I smashed my nose into the ground. I muttered a curse as Mariah poked me.

"Don't worry, Kelly. Well escape.. At least they're not torturing us.." Maraih said.

"And who said that we wouldn't torture you?" A deep, commanding voice asked.

I rested my head on the floor and looked up at the person who asked that stupid question. I sat up, "Who the hell are who?"

"Is that anyway to speak to your king?" The king asked. I shot up and marched to the king, who was right in front/ behind/ whatever the bars. I grabbed his crown and threw it I'm a pile of blood, and growled.

"Get away from me." I snapped and walked to Maraih. I bet your think: how could you, a powerless girl, stand up to a high king? Well, you better shut up; Cause I just did that shit.

I heard the king call some servants. The king pointed to his crown and a servant got it and polished it off, while handing it to the king.

"Ah, I will but I need you for something... A power deal.." The king said.

_______________________________

I sat down in the corner, thinking over what happened.

Well, I was drugged and brought here. Check. The royal ass came and dragged me into a room. Check that. THEN that butch brought out a whip, chained my legs and feet to the floor, and whipped me ONCE. Remember! I'm not all that awesome now, so when I screamed, I guess my powers ate still in me because the king dropped the whip. I looked into a mirror and there I was.

A long legged girl, with messed up blonde hair, black wings, a devil tail, five claws replacingy nails. But they all disappeared and I blacked out. I groaned. They have a new weapon.

And it's me.

I looked at Mariah, curled up on a corner, sleeping peacefully. I sighed.

"I just wanna go home..." I cried softly as I fell into an unpleasant sleep.

Dream~~~~~~~

(Note: i only see flashes in this dream)

Me, running, screaming, and an army of the kings guards racing at me and Mariah.

Mark holding Mariah by the shirt, with a enraged look on Mark's face.

Me in a corner, pulling at my hair and screaming it pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a scream, when I'm on the floor and the king is walking by our cell.

"Hmm?" The king turned and looked at me through the bars. I watched him as he backed up and guards stood infront of him.

"What..?" I wheezed. I got up on my feet and walked towards the cells bars. The king shreiked and I grinned. I looked at my back and streched my now tail and wings. I went over to Mariah and shook her awake.

"C'mon, we're getting out of here." I said in a hoarse voice as I helped Mariah up.

"And who said you could leave..?" The king said. "You're still in the cell."

I walked over to the lock on the cell door. "Oh, really now?" I said; without looking at him I summounded a flame in my hand and melted the door.

We, Mariah and I; walked out; when I heard the king say, "She's the chosen one.."

I didn't have time to comprehend that sentence as an alarm wailed, making us break into a run. I spread my wings when we got out side, told Mariah to jump on my back when I turn into a wolf. The change was painful, since doing the change in like... 3 days? I don't know how long it's been.

I grit my vampire teeth and human teeth as I changed and Mariah then hopped onto my back. I jumped up and flew into the air, while the king's army of 30 guards raced after us.

"Maraih," I shouted over the shouts and screams below us. "I'll drop you at a tree, you ckimb down and to the Master after I distract the guards! They inly want me, OK?" I saw MAriah nod and i flew down to a tree to let her off.

I smiled softly in my wolf form and changed into my human form. I grabbed her hand and said, "Good bye, Mariah. For now." I let go of her hand and and fly away, attracting the guards attetion. I sighed in relief, My drem, the first part, didn't come true...

Not yet anyway.

I smirked as the guards stopped all together as I burst into flames and did a blackflip. As I did this, I saw Mariah run as fast as she could, to the house in the distance. I wasn't paying attention until I felt a neddle being shot through the air and into my thigh. I shreiked as my wings, tail, red eyes, firebreath, and my ablities disappear. I slammed into the ground and guards filed around me with theyir swords pionted at my neck.

I groaned as someone stepped on my whipped back, and leaned forward to whisper something in my ear.

"Don't try to escape Chosen one, You're destiny lies with us." The king hissed.

"My destiny doesn't lie with you, you filthy royal peice of shit! I WILL NOT BE TREATED WITH NO RESPECT BY A DIRTY FUCKING KING!!" I screeched as I flipped the king off my back, but I immeadately got pulled off and darkness was welocmed as I felt a sword hilt hit against my head.