Too many questions.

"Is it painful when you turn into a wolf?"

"How does it feel to have a tail?"

"How can you wear a coat over those wings?"

I rubbed my temples as my class and I walked down to the busses/ I sighed inwardly as the questions continues to fly.

"Guys," I said. "can you just shut up for a quick minute?" I looked at the older kids who were passing us. They gave me weird looks and I was starting to debate whether having my freakiness show was a good thing. I grabbed my coat and slipped it on, hiding my wings.

I looked back at Mark, who was staring intently at me.

"Yes?" I asked, furrowing my brows. Quit staring at me, weirdo.

He shook his head, giving me a soft smile. "It's nothing." I rolled my eyes and continued walking towards the main building, where the buses loaded and ride to the elementary school.

I hopped onto the first bus, which is labeled as the number 2 bus, and sat down on a seat, where Mark sat next to me. I gazed out the window when Mariah and her boyfriend, Abraham, caught my eye. She waved and I gave her a small smile in return.

"It's beautiful, Kelly." I hear Mark say.

I turned to him, asking, "What?"

"Your smile."

I looked at him as if he were insane. I then rolled my eyes and looked back out the window, just as the bus started to move.