3

Lilith Pov:

"So how was the party?" Harry asked bitterly as I sat down at the great hall table to eat.

"It was great! Thanks for asking." I said all smiley and letting my face drop to a serious one to show I didn't like him.

"Hpmh" He scoffed.

"What? Did Ginny not give it up last night?" I said snarky.

"Lilith Potter! Don't speak to me or about Ginny like that. How would mother feel?" He whispered grabbing onto my wrist harshly.

"I don't know. I would ask but considering she's dead I can't. Maybe if she hadn't died saving you I could." I snarled trying to escape his grip on my wrist.

"She died for you too! Don't talk about her like that." He muttered harshly.

"No she didn't! She sacrificed me for you! If it wasn't for Sirus I'd be dead." I jerked my wrist out of grip and grabbed a knife stabbing it between his fingers.

"Watch it Lilith." He said jerking it back up and twirling it around.

"Try me." I said harshly before walking off.

I felt everyone's eyes watching me as I walked out.

I heard the whispering.

"She's a freak."

"I can see why her mother would sacrifice her."

"Poor Harry."

"She's dangerous."

The jokes on you.

I ignored there whispering and walked to my class.

()

"Hey what was that about today with Harry?" Hermione asked as we did a potion for class.

"He tested me and I tested him. You know how we don't get along." I said and looked back up her.

She looked sad.

"What's wrong Mione?" I asked worriedly.

"Nothing. I'll tell you later, yeah?"

"Okay." I scanned her face looking for an emotion that could tell me what was wrong.

She gave me a small smile before returning back to her potion.

()

"Hm heard you killed your own family!" Pansy laughed out from Slytherin table as I sat with Harry and Ron at the dinner table.

"Really! I heard you had stds! Guess we here some fake and true humors hm?" I sneered at her.

"I heard you kissed Hermione! Is that true is Hermione a fag!?" She laughed out nudging Blaise who didn't look amused.

I looked over at Hermione who looked like she was about to cry.

"Jealous it's not you?" I said with a smirk as I twirled a knife around in my hand as Draco locked eyes with me.

"Enough Lilith." Harry whispered.

"You may let people walk over Hermione and me, but I won't do bite me." I said before slamming the knife down and walking over to Pansy.

"So you never answered my question Pansy. Jealous?" I said with a smirk as I looked down at her sitting.

"Jealous of what? A fag! Please." She laughed.