7

Lilith's Pov:

I walked down the corridor as I ran over thoughts in my head.

Lorenzo was somehow connected to the dark lord, Draco was tied into something with Lorenzo.

Did that mean so was Cedric, Blaise, and Pansy. Maybe even me now? Is that why they always met in that room, and was that why Draco tried pulling me away from it?

"Ah Good morning Lilith."

I looked up to see Lorenzo.

"What do you want?" I ask bitterly.

"That's no way to treat me."

"Lilith- who's this?" Harry chirped as he noticed the huffle puff robe.

"Theo, Theodore Nott. Nice to meet you, actually amazing to meet you!" Lorenzo- or whatever the fuck his name was cheered.

I quickly dropped my facial expression to a smile.

"Yes, sorry Theo, Harry, and Harry- Theo." I said as I looked back up to my brother.

"I've heard a lot about you Harry." He said with a hint of bitterness in his voice, although Harry took it as envy.

I'd say if no one was around Lorenzo would kill him, but maybe that was just me.

"So what are you doing with my sister, she's certainly not the type to be around." Harry laughed, before touching my shoulder.

"She helped me to my classes yesterday." He said before flashing a smile towards me.

"Ah well I see you've calmed down a little." Harry said before turning back to Lorenzo or Theo.

"Well I can't be late to my class, fancy walking with me?" He asked.

"Yes! That would be a perfect idea for you." Harry happily agrees with him.

Ah yea.

"Of course."

"Well I'll see you at dinner tonight, I've got to go find Ginny." He says before walking away.

I smile and nod before he turns away.

We walk in silence, but it isn't the way to my classes.

I decide to keep my mouth shut and not question it.

"Theo- why are you with him Lilith?" Blaise questions.

So he called him Theo too.

"She's going to be joining us tonight." He smiles.

"Didnt know you were into our kind of parties." Blaise laughs.

"What- I'm not- what the hell Lo- Theo- What even is your-" I rush out but get stopped mid sentence with the voice of Pansy.

"Hello Lilith." She smiles.

"Hi." I nod, but turn my attention back to them.

"We can fill you in later, Lilith go to classes, Blaise find Draco and let him know and announce to party tonight, and hello darling." He finally says acknowledging Pansy.

I take my chance and rush to class.

I talk with Hermione about where she was last night and she questions about Lore- Theodore. I tell her, he was just a friend and that Harry actually met him today.

"Well good, he scared me a little. He has a very- scary aurora." She mutters as she shakes her head and continues to read.

I don't say anything, instead I just finish my work so I can hurry to dinner.