8

Lilith's Pov:

I slowly went down onto my knees. I looked up to him who had a smirk on his face. I watched as he walked to his dresser and pulled out a bottle of some sort of alcohol.

"Open."

I stuck my tongue out and opened my mouth as he unscrewed the cap. He then poured the alcohol down onto my tongue. I tilted my head back to get a better angle from being so high up.

He finally stopped pouring and I closed my mouth and swallowed as the rest dripped down my dress.

"Now suck my dick." He muttered as he took a swig of the drink.

I nodded my head and immediately reacted. I bobbed my head up and down as I squeezed my legs together for some sort of friction. His hand tangled into my hair, pushing my head father down as I moan and gag.

"Fuck." He whispered.

I let him take over and fuck my mouth as I struggle to keep up.

He pulls me off by yanking my hair and bringing me to my feet to meet his lips. He pushes me back onto the bed. I sit down and continue to kiss him as he slowly goes down onto his knees.

His other hand travels up my thigh as I let a gasp flow from my mouth at the coolness of his rings.

He pulls my under wear down as his other hand leaves my hair and trails down my waist.

"Shit." I moan as he moves his finger to enter me.

The drugs really play an effect on the feelings. Everything happens so fast but so slow. He brings his body to hover over me as I fall back.

My head hitting the soft silk pillow. The smell of Dior filling my nose.

He curls his finger up hitting my g spot. I let out a choked out moan as he started kissing down onto my thigh, slowly moving up. My hand tangled into his messed up hair.

God it looked so good ruffled.

He licked a stripe up and down my pussy before slowly circling my clit and picking his pace up.

"I'm gonna-"

He removed his hand and came up leveled with me. I whined at the lost of contact as he kissed me, slipping his tongue into my mouth. Tasting myself as I pushed up against him.

"Ready?" He asked

"Mhm." I said as I looked up into his eyes.

I tightened my grip on his forearm as he started to push into me. My mouth agape as I relished in the pain.

"Shit your tight." He muttered as he placed his head between my collar bone and neck.

I titled my head back slightly as I pushed down onto him.

He didn't take any time letting me adjusting before finally thrusting into me.

After all he didn't know I was a virgin, and I wasn't planning to tell him that either.

He moved his head up to be above me now, his arms supporting his weight as he thrusted into me.

"Shit you're so fucking wet." He moaned

I let out choked out sobs and moans as he pounded into me without mercy. My hands moved to behind his back as I let my nails drag down from his back to his hips as I struggled to contain my moans.

"right there- oh my god fuck!" I screamed out.

His hand moved up to cover my mouth, one arm now supporting his full weight. My hand moved to grab on top his strained forearm.