4

Lilith's Pov:

"Bloody hell Lilith where have you been?" My brother questioned as I walked into the Gryffindor common room.

"Around, what about you?" I said innocently.

"Bloody hell what's on your neck? Are those finger prints!?" Ron asked squinting his eyes at my neck.

"No of course not, it's from my necklace. Skin is sensitive. Anyways I need to go shower and get ready for the next class." I quickly hurried away and up to my room.

()

"Lilith... Pansy is staring at you." Hermione whispered into my ear.

I looked up from the seed i was trying to make into smaller pieces. Our eyes locked from across the room. She quickly diverted her eyes away from me.

"I don't know Mione." I said looking back at her confused.

Hermione shrugged her shoulders and went back to whatever potion she was studying today.

()

"What the fuck is your deal Pansy." I said as I shoved her into the nearest closet.

"You." She sneered as her hands struggled against my forearm that held her by her neck against the wall.

"What about me? I haven't done anything to you." I said slightly confused.

"That's the problem." She said as she gave up on getting free from my grip.

I looked at her confused as I tilted my head. I slowly eased my arm off her neck and let my fingers scim across her neck. I felt her pulse quicken as my fingers slightly ran across her neck.

I let out a laugh when I finally realized.

"You're into girls aren't you?" I said with a smirk as her face twisted into a scowl.

"Every since that day you called Hermione a slur. When I put my hand around your neck and pulled you in close, like this." I said as my hand tightened its grip on her neck and pulled her closer.

"You're wrong." She said looking into my eyes.

"Then stop me." I whispered into her ear.

A sudden knock was heard at the door.

"Fuck." I said as I pushed her back again roughly.

"What?" I sneered as I slightly opened the door.

"Sorry to interrupt you two, but I need Pansy." His deep voice rasped.

"For what?" I asked looking up at him.

"Now that'll be telling my secrets wouldn't it?"He said with a wink.

His hand wrapped around the door and pushed it open.

"Cmon." He said and motioned with his head to follow him.

I watched as they left together. As he let his hand graze her hip and guided her down the halls. His full black suit, his serpent ring and one I couldn't figure out the meaning, the veins slightly popping out of his arms. He turned back and winked at me right before turning down the corner as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

Fuck off Draco.

"Hey what are you doing standing by a closet?" Someone spoke from beside me.

I quickly snapped out of my gaze and looked at who stood beside me.

"Because of this." I muttered and shoved him into the closet.

His foot kicked the door shut as he picked me up by my thighs and shoved me against the wall.