17

Lilith's Pov:

I down the glass of alcohol I fixed after Lorenzo left. I run my hand through my hair and shake my head.

What had I got myself into to.

I let a small laugh slip out. After Lorenzo left I knew he knew something, but I didn't really care. He looked at me skeptically before leaving without another word.

I pour another glass as I hear the door open. I look up to Draco as he walks through the door looking frantically.

"Did he hurt you?" He ask.

Ironic.

"Funny you say that Malfoy." I scoff.

"I just saw him leave."

"Really?" I say astonished.

He rolls his eyes as he walks closer to me. He jerks me by my cheeks and scans my face.

"Only bruises on there are the ones you left." I mutter.

"At least their pretty ones." He smirks.

He grabs the drink from my hand and downs it one gulp. I roll my eyes and grab another glass, but before I could pour it he grabs the bottle from me.

"Fine I'm going to change and wash my face."

I walk back to the bathroom and pull of the turtle neck and let my hands skim the bruises on my neck, maybe he was right his hand print did look pretty on my neck.

I hear the door knob turning and look at Draco as he walks in with the bottle in his hand through the large mirror in my bathroom.

He walks behind me, his fingers skimming my bare legs below my skirt.

"Thought you didn't want to fuck a half blood."

"Are you really on though?" he brushes my hair to one side leaving a bare spot on my neck.

My breathing stops for a minute as his lips hover right above the skin on my neck. Teasing me, I could feel it. His hands run up the fabric of my skirt, feeling it between his hands. He grabs my hips and pulls them back roughly, pushing me into his crotch. I look up at him through the mirror without a word behind said, his lips moving to a cocky grin as he watching through the mirror as he kisses my neck. His hands move back down my sides, and then my skirt, then down- Then under my skirt. He plays with the hem of the underwear, smirking as he watches me fall under his hands.

I gasp as he jerks the material down. His hands slowly move up my legs again, the material of the skirt exposing me.

"Want to?" He asks seriously.

"Yea-"

"Oh I know you do." He smirks.

I give him a death glare as he unbuttons his belt. He looks at me for a second before wrapping the belt around my neck.

"Draco what are-"

I gasp as he tightens it and jerks it back restricting my air flow. If I couldn't feel how hard he was I would say he was going to kill me, but maybe he was some people got off on that.

I let a moan fall from my lips as he pushes into me.

"My fucking god." I moan as my head falls.

"Right because I bring you closer to god." He scoffs as he jerks the belt back again making me look up.

"More like closer to hell." I choke out.

He smirks and then pulls all the way out to thrust back into me. I could feel every inch of him. My stomach churned for more. His chest felt warm against my back. The belt tightened on my neck felt like nails scrapping against the bruises.

I often question myself in times like this... why was I back with Draco after all the shit he's done. I should be leaving, leaving hogwarts running away from all of this. But I couldn't it had a magnetic pull on me whether I liked it or not, part of me felt as if I was fucked up in the head and that was why. I had barley really known Draco and still don't but something pulled me to him making me addicted, maybe it was the belt around my neck at the moment. Then there was Lorenzo something about the way his eyes drew me in. I knew part of the truth about him and I knew he could give zero shits about me, but I was still stuck.

I snap back to reality as my eyes travel to the mirror his blue eyes locking with mine. I feel myself tighten around him as I try to contain myself from coming. He smirks and leans down between my neck. His lips connect with my neck while maintaining eye contact with me threw the mirror. I gasp when he softly bites onto my neck and then kisses it to ease the pain. The slapping noise ringing in my ears of our body's connecting with each other. The feeling euphoric better then drugs, why did I ever wait this long.

I let out a choked out sob as he slowly starts thrusting deeper. Hitting my walls in all the right ways. I could cum at any minute. I could barley breath, tears were pouring from my eyes, choked sobs fell from my mouth, silent moans at times, my mouth agape, but the worst part about it was we were both taking pleasure in it. I enjoyed being hurt, i enjoyed being restrained I love when he hit me. I loved when he choked me. I loved when he called me stupid-

"Fuck, you're like an angel." His raspy voice moans in my ear as his thrust get sloppy.

I reach my hand back and tangle my fingers into his hair as some way to let him know I hear him and I feel him.

"I want to cum." I moan.

He loosens the belt around my neck, hearing the rasp in my voice, he stands back up. He pushes me done so my body is flat against the counter, he grabs my hips and begins going harder again. I grip onto the marble counters and let my moans and screams fill the room. I could barley take it anymore.

"Cum, now."

With that I close my eyes and cum. My legs shake ruthlessly against his thighs. He lets a low groan out as he cums, his hand stills on my hips and his other arm runs up my back in a soothing way.

He pulls out and I let a low grunt out feeling it.

I slowly rise up and pull my skirt down and underwear up. I look up at him as he's pulling his pants back on, sweat running down the side of his face.

"I guess we finished what we started." I mumble.

"Yeah." He laughs as he zips his pants smirking at me.

It's the smirk. I just wanted to fuck fuck him again.

"You called me an angel, why?"

"Lilith is a devil name people use, but Lilith also used to be an angel just thought it fit."

I smirk as I watch him leave.

Open your eyes, shut your mouth and see
Im the only one who's been in love with me.

Open your eyes, shut your mouth and seeIm the only one who's been in love with me