18

Lilith:

"Get up!"

"Get up!"

I shove the hands off my shoulders.

"Get up!"

My mothers voice...

"Mum?" I look up.

I look plainly at her face. Blood streamed down the side of her face, cuts across her once soft skin. I reach my hand up out of curiosity.

Her hand grips tightly onto my hand connected on her cheek. Her face slowly turning into Harry's. Tears ran down his face as he frantically searched my face.

"Help me." He whispered.

"Their coming."

"Who Harry?"

"Please I can't take anymore." His hand trembled against mine.

"Harry who's coming?" I ask climbing onto my knees.

"Lilith." My name leaving his lips like it's a sin.

He slowly fades like dust.

I have to be dreaming...

I look up, I see myself.

It's my own reflection, but it's different somehow. My eyes hold darker color in them, my lips are turned up in a smirk, I scan down my body.

My outfit was a tight black shirt with black pants.

I smiled happily to myself as I tossed what looked like a snow globe around like an achievement, it meant something deeper then what I knew.

A new tattoo laid on my forearm.

No...

"Lilith wake up!"

I shoot up and look up at the person touching me, frantically out of breath.

"Are you okay? I think you were dreaming, you called for Harry and your mother."

"It was- yeah a dream." I rub under my eyes as they continue to adjust to the light.

"Well Im going out, I'll probably stay at Ron's tonight so have fun." She grabs her bag from the side.

I smile at her as she yells goodbye.

I let my feet hang off the bed and touch the cold hardwood, so I wasn't dreaming anymore. I needed something to confirm that a little more.

I walk to the bathroom and lift up the sleeve on my black long sleeve t shirt, it wasn't there. I let out a deep breath of relief and let my head fall between my shoulders that held me up.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Anxiety still coursing through my veins. I walk into the kitchen and look at the clock. It was only 7 in the morning, and pouring rain. I grab the newest bottle of alcohol I bought.

It was like an addiction, but I knew I didn't have one. To have one you'd feel the need to drink it all the time, but I don't. Only when I have these dreams, they were always so visible and vivid. One minute I remembered the next it was gone. I flick the cap off and grab my notebook and pen.

Every since I've started having these dreams I draw them before I forget, or at least the things I think are significant.

I take a sip, the burning pain soothing my throat.