14

Lilith's Pov:

"Where are we going?" I laugh.

"Out of here." He smirks.

I watched as he jumps out the window and climbs down the side. He's crazy if he thinks Im breaking my ankle doing that.

"Cmon I won't let you fall, promise." He smirks.

What the hell am I doing? I've never been like this, sure Ive craved it but now here I am messing with the two most powerful men in my school who will end up making me looking a fool.

I roll my eyes and look back at the closed door of the spare bedroom. I hear someone's footsteps stopping towards the door. I quickly jump out.

Of course I hit the ground with a laughing Lorenzo. He looks stands over me as he leans down. I reach my hand to the top of my head and groan when I pull away and see blood.

"I don't make promises princess, but you look good down and dirty." He smirked.

I roll my eyes and stand up and shoved him back. He catches my wrist and pulls me into his chest so I'm face to face with him. My breath hitches as he looks down at me.

His grip tightens to the point it burns.

"Now I don't let your brother put his hands on you, what makes you think you put your hands on me."

I put a playful smile on my face and jerk my hands down to pull him in by his belt.

"Because I can do what I want."

He thinks he's getting something. He makes a "uh huh" sound and that's when I shove him back.

"Oh your dead." He yells.

I quickly run towards the farm foggy woods as he chases after me. It was like something magical. Like it's a life or death situation.

I quickly jump behind a large tree and hide. I listen as he slows down and looks around for me. I slowly walk from behind the tree and jump on him from the back.

"You're dead now." I smirk as I pull a knife out from my back pocket.

He smiles and pulls my hand with the knife down onto his neck. He uses my hand and I watch i'm amazement as the blood slowly and lightly slips down his neck.

Before I know it I'm being flipped over and Lorenzo is above me with the knife twirling in his fingers.

"Who knew such a pretty Potter would have a knife kink."

"I'm not a Potter." I mutter as I try to sit up.

I wince in pain as shoves me back down onto the ground. I clench my jaw and look up at him. He watches himself as he spins the knife around, all of the sudden the knife falls and stabs into the dirt right by my ear.

"Are you fucking crazy!" I scream.

He quickly puts his hand around my mouth and brings his finger up to his lips and signaling me to be quiet. I roll my eyes and look away from him.

"Look at me." He jerks his my head back to the front.

I look up into his green eyes and watch as he smirks. He slowly removes his hand from my mouth and slowly leans in.

I push myself up on my back elbows and press my lips into his. He roughly kisses me back and tangles his hand into my hair. I fight back wanting dominance.

I moan as he kisses down my neck, leaving hickeys for tomorrow.

I pull away, he looks back at me confused.