13.

Lilith's Pov:

"Why the hell did I just do that!" I screamed out as soon as Draco and Cedric drug me up to the room.

"Lilith you have to understand something." Cedric sighed as Draco locked the door.

"I told you to fucking stay away from him! What the hell is wrong with you!" Draco screamed in my face.

"Why?" I screamed back at him.

"Lorenzo isn't just a Riddle, he's the dark lords son, but he's more powerful then his father. He can control minds sometimes or influence them. He's just got that lure to him." Cedric said as Draco went to the kitchen.

"So what now I'm tied into the dark lord!?"

"Isn't it what you wanted?" Draco smirked as he entered.

I glared at him as Cedric looked back in confusion. Draco grabbed my arm and dragged me farther back into a room.

"You used me, you wanted in so don't act so fucking pathetic." He spat in my face.

"I wanted fucking power! Not to be tied to the dark lord!" I screamed back as Cedric walked in.

"We'll power comes with a great deal of earning, so welcome to the team." Cedric muttered as he walked in.

"So what youre all like slaves to him, what about his own father?" I asked.

"He has enough power in him to convert Voldemort back into Tom Riddle, so he controls his own father." Draco sighed.

"How the hell!" I screamed

"Who's his mother?" I asked.

"Bellatrix Lestrange."

I ran over thoughts in my head.

Fuck what have I gotten myself into. It wasn't my game anymore, it was his, and I was his slave.

"Well how do I play along?"

"He seems to be very interested in you, but knows you mess around with Draco. He and Draco have always gone head to head in who's the leader, he's going to want to break you two apart. The best way is pick between Draco or him and decide who's game your going to play along to." Cedric mumbled.

"Great so basically play along with both." I said sarcastically.

"You know that's a great idea, it might even bring Draco and Lorenzo head to head, and maybe you'll get control over Lorenzo in the end if he actually likes you." Cedric said as if he figured the whole puzzle out.

"I'm no ones fucking toy."

"Actually, you are darling." Draco said grabbing my chin.

I pulled away from him and walked out the dorm. I need space away from all of them. I ran down to my dorm that I shared with Hermione.

"Hey!" She said happily with a perfectly fine Harry in the kitchen.

"You're not mad at me?" I ask as Harry enters the room.

"Mad at you for what?" Harry laughs with Ginny behind him.

Lorenzo.

"I've got to go, bye love you all."

I ran down to the dorm where they all stayed most of the time. I barged in without knocking, sure enough there was Draco leaned back like he was in paradise with a clearly high Pansy.

"What the hell did you do to them?" I yelled as I grabbed Lorenzo by the shirt of his collar.

Let go of me.