16

Lilith Pov:

I feel the blood pouring from my nose. I let a small laugh out, hiding how scared I actually was. Draco and I were just talking until things got violent. He thought I was trying to tell Lorenzo or get help for what he did, I yelled at him and let my anger take over. I through the nearest thing to me and it was a lamp. The glass cut a large gash through his eye brow.

He retreated by nailing me in the nose. I pulled my finger away and looked at the blood that was on it. He pulled me up by my neck again looking at me, or the blood that flowed from my nose.

"Are you done?" He asks.

I use the palm of my hand and wipe my nose. I nod my head yes and look back up at him, pushing him away. He walks over to the counter and grabs a towel and runs it under water. He uses it to clean his cut.

"Maybe I should tell Lorenzo." I laugh.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Would I though?" I knew I was testing him, but part of me enjoyed it, while the other was scared shitless.

"I'll fucking kill you."

"Really? How do you think he'd react to that?"

"You think he likes you?" He laughs.

I'm taken back, I can feel the emotion slowly come back to my face.

"Oh you poor thing you actually thought he cared didn't you?"

He walks towards me with another towel. I flinch as he brushes my hair back and bends down so we're level with each other's eyes.

"He never cared for you nor will he ever care for you. It's Lorenzo."

"What do you mean?" I choke out.

"Do you remember that night you came to my dorm and I was almost dead."

I nod my head yes.

"Well princess, who do you think did that to me?"

His smile fades, leaving a scowl on his face as he thinks back to that night.

"You think I'm a horrible person? No, Lorenzo tried to kill me-"

"He called me to-"

"Save me! Yes I know, because he didn't think you could! You idiot. How do you think he knew you were in your dorm. He knew you wouldn't go unless Hermione was there. He took all the medicine that could possible save me from the cabinets. Leaving your o use your own basic knowledge. He was testing you."

"You weren't supposed to survive- but you did because of me..." I realize as a tear flows down my cheeks.

"Why do you think he took a special interest in you?"

Draco pulls the wet towel below my nose and uses it to clean up the blood while I stare at the wall.

The grey walls. It was a pretty shade, personally a little to light for me. Hermione was never a fan of dark colors. I was. Maybe that's why I was always frowned upon by my siblings and the people I called friends. When we first moved in with Molly I wanted my room to be a dark grey color, I wanted my bed to be a black comforter and grey sheets, I didn't want to play dolls with Ginny or Hermione, I didn't want to play quidditch. I wanted to explore things. Always at night. I was always up to things, whether they were pranks or things I knew would get me in trouble. Ginny believed it was for attention, and maybe it was, but maybe that's why she grew up to hate me. Maybe I always repelled her.

Some people's energy's can be enough to hate them. Like the sorting hat, it can basically read people's minds and energy's, and it's obvious when it doesn't like people or knows there is a bad person in the sort. Usually it tries to put them in Gryffindor or Huffle puff, never Raven Claw they would be to smart in the end. If never works, they're always expelled or worse.