19

Lilith's Pov:

"Harder, oh fuck please."

My face buried into the crook of his shoulder. My hand tangled into his messy hair.
My eyes fluttering open and closed.
My body taking in the feeling.

My hand travels to between our bodies, slightly scratching his toned abs. Shivers running down the line separating his ab muscles.

I pull my hand back from his head...

Blood? That's blood.

"Draco stop."

He keeps going as I stare blanklessly at the blood on my hands.

I look up at him hovering over me, except it's not Draco.

"Lorenzo stop!" I scream.

I look down to his arm holding himself up above me... the same mark that appeared on me. Blood streamed down his forearm like he'd just been cut.

"Lorenzo stop please you're hurting me!" I scream with tears in my eyes.

I quickly bring my hand up to wipe my cheek off when I feel something drip onto me. I pull my hand away and scream.

"Stop!"

He looks down at me with empty eyes.

I feel my hand fill with something. I look over, it looks like a tooth to some large animal. I look back up at Lorenzo as he speeds his pace up. I stab it straight into his abdomen. His eyes finally fill back with life. His figure starts to turn into dust.

I shoot up out of my bed. I run my fingers through my hair. I hadn't been able to get a good nights sleep in forever. These dreams always happened, something weird always appeared and ended up with me needing to use it to save or kill someone. I quickly grabbed my sketch book that always stayed by my bed now and sketched out the weapon or tooth I should say I used in my dream.

The memories slowly flashing back.

I looked over to my clock that read 2 in the morning. I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep after that dream, I could never go back to sleep after those dreams. I had class in the morning and I needed sleep. My resort was always the alcohol in the cabinet, until Hermione saw how much would disappear after a night she got worried so now I hid my personal favorite in my room.

I grabbed my phone, scrolling through who I wondered was up this late.

Draco.

Draco:

you up?
read 2:34

what do you want
potter?
read 2:38

i've told you to stop
calling me that.
read 2:40

or what?
read 2:41

what are you
doing awake draco?
read 2:43

could ask you
the same thing love.
read 2:44

bad dreams.
read 2:46

poor pathetic thing
read 2:47

so gonna tell
me why you're
awake?
read 2:49

i was fucking
pansy, nosey.
read 2:50