15

Lilith's Pov:

"That turtle neck looks horrid on you." Hermione laughs.

I roll my eyes and look over at her.

She stands with a happy smile on her face while she opens her book. Her and those bloody books. She had a pretty red shirt on with a pair of black pants and a pair of converse. I watch as she skims her book while leaned against the wall waiting for the next class.

I had to wear a turtle neck after last nights events because of the bruising. My neck was bright red and purple, mixed with a little yellow and light green. It was a simple black turtle neck with a skirt and some converse. I grabbed my robe since it was also raining this morning.

I couldn't sleep last night after Draco's outburst so I managed to catch up on a lot of school work and stuff for once.

"You're not very talkative this morning." Hermione says worried as I'm biting in my nails.

I just shake my head and she takes the hint and goes back to reading her book. The truth was my throat was very hoarse and sore from what happened last night. I didn't want her asking any questions or sending me to the nurse.

I hadn't seen any of them today, luckily. I had met up with Hermione this morning for breakfast and listened to Harry gripe about someone in his class, and then had to watch the lovey dovey couple kiss. That's when I lost my appetite.

Harry was so sweet and nice right? No he talked about people on the daily, why? Probably because he thinks he's entitled. I secretly loved how awful Snape treated him. Snape didn't treat him like he was the 'chosen one' he treated him like a bag of scum. Which was exactly what he was.

Suddenly the bell rings signaling us to go to our next class. I bid Hermione a good bye and walk away.

Just as I'm about to walk into I feel someone grab my wrist. I look back and see Blaise looking at me like he's scared.

"What did he do to you?" He asks worried.

" Theo? Nothi-"

"No Draco."

"Nothing." I quickly mutter and pull my hand away.

"Fine you don't have to tell me, but you definitely can't tell Lorenzo. If Draco hurt you as bad as I think he did. It's not even the beginning."

Before I can say anything he's already gone. I shake my head and walk into my class. I knew not to tell Lorenzo, but why was Blaise so scared?

"When trying to go against a very powerful wizard, someone highly trained, it's best to go for there weak spots... and... if they do get the.."

I try to listen to the professor of dark arts, but instead I think back to why Lorenzo looked so worried when we were in the woods and he heard something. Was he expecting someone? Maybe it has something to do with his father, or even mother. Why was Draco so mad, why did it matter if I went with Lorenzo. Why was Blaise so worried, and what does he mean by it's only going to get worse.

"Ms. Potter"

I hate that name.

What happens if Lorenzo finds out, and what do I do if Draco comes back. It seems like Draco and Lorenzo are always head to head about things. What could've happened in the past to make them like that, or who made them like that.

I listen to the thunder rumble and rain pour heavy against the glass and I scribble down on my paper. Right now I had drawn some sword from my dream the first night I met Lorenzo and Draco together.

"Ms. Potter are you even listening?"

"Yes." I say without looking up from my scribble paper.

I shade in the red little diamond up at the top. For some reason I envisioned it as a Gryffindor sword. Im not sure why it just kinda flowed through my thoughts.

"So please Ms. Potter enlightening me on what you do if you have a highly trained opponent chasing after you?"

I let a long sigh out and set my pencil down. I look down at the finished sketch and smile to myself happily.

"Stop calling me Ms. Potter, you can call me by first name. If your being chased by someone who's better then you in many ways you simply use one spell. The death curse. You don't wait, you don't think about 'what if I can make them better, or get them help' because in the end they've chosen the path, and you've chosen yours, so it's just the matter of who gets to continue their path and who doesn't?" I look back up at him.

His face reads, well I don't know I couldn't read it. Seemed shocked and scared at the same time.

Everyone goes silent and looks back at me. I knew it wasn't what the professor teaches or wants is to think, but in the end I was right. Were you seriously going to let someone chasing you, wanting to kill you or worse, continue to chase you until you find a blind spot and ambush them and put them in a binding spell? No you're going to do whatever it takes to save yourself. To make yourself win.

Before he could say anything else to me the bell rings. I quickly grab my things and rush out the door.

"I really liked what you said." A soft voice says as they try to catch their breath.

"Huh?" I ask.

I look over and realize it was Luna, so I slow my stride down.

"What you said in there, it was very true. You seemed out of it today so I figured I'd tell you I think you're very smart and well spoken." She says before skipping off to Blaise.

I look at Blaise who motions behind me. I subtle look behind me and see Lorenzo and Draco talking with Emily. I really wanted to go up to them and say something, but I knew better.

Was I really going to let Draco's outburst and damage on me stop me?

"Hey Emily, how's your nose?"

"Not broken anymore." She mumbles looking down at the ground.

I look up to Draco and smile, he clenches his jaw and Lorenzo looks at my turtle neck.

Draco and I both tense as Lorenzo looks like he suspects something. He slowly let  his hand travel to the back of my neck and slips his fingers into the turtle neck, feeling my neck, while continue to carry the conversation with Emily. Theo could be quite in the charmer. He was very attractive, he wore a navy blue sweater that made his eyes pop amazingly. Draco was also very charming, wearing the usual black suit and rings. Men with charm were a dangerous thing, I knew from my own brother.

I bite my tongue forcing a scream if agony not to come out.

Lorenzo laughs with Emily as he takes his fingers out from the turtle neck leaving my neck to slowly heal from the pressure of his fingers. I looked back up to him, he didn't seem to notice anything, or he was hiding it

"Well I'm going to head back to my dorm. Have a nice night everyone, oh and Emily next time maybe you'll pick up your own books."

She clenches her jaw but remains in her place as I turn away. I listen as Draco also bids his goodbyes. I try to walk as fast as I can without looking like it as I hear Draco's footsteps approach closer.

I tense as he wraps his arm around my waist. i look back at Lorenzo who's watching very closely.

"Not so fast darling." Draco whispers.

" Draco whispers