6

Lilith's Pov:
I sit in my bed running over the information from last night. There's no way it was possible. I was always raised around them. I ran my hands through my hair running over the impossible possibilities.

"Lilith. Someone's here for you." Hermione said a little shakily.

I took in her body language. She seemed thrown off.

"Who is it?" I asked titling my head slightly.

"Just go out there." She said before walking away from my door.

I slowly got up and made my way to the door.

I looked at the tall brunette boy I first met in the Library.

"Can I help you?" I ask, confused by everything.

"I'm hoping you can, come with me?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

"Excuse me?" I laugh out at his boldness.

Who the fuck does he think he is?

"I said come with me, I asked first, but I don't think I'll take no as an answer so grab your shoes and get your ass out here." He said with a sterner tone.

I thought for a moment before grabbing my shoes that laid by the door and hopped into them.

"I'll be back Hermione, keep the door locked." I called while still skeptically looking at him.

I walked out, shutting the door behind me as he lit a cigarette again and held it in his mouth.

"I know what you're thinking." He muttered after taking a long inhale.

"That I don't even know who you are, and your dragging me out of my dorm?" I muttered annoyed.

"Really, don't know who I am? Figured Malfoy would've mentioned me?" He said letting a small laugh out.

"What?" I questioned.

"You'll see." He said smirking at me as he looked behind himself, and up at me as we walked down the stairs to the Slytherin corridor.

"So you're Slytherin?" I ask trying to pry more information out of him.

"Technically yes, but I wasn't placed there. A druggy huffle puff goes a little less noticed then a Slytherin, so I was asked to be switched."

"This is Draco's dorm?" I mutter as he pulls out keys.

He ignores me and opens the door. My ears are immediately blasted with blaring music and the smell of something horrid. I look into the foggy room as I coughed due to the amount of smoke.

"What the hell?" I scream out over the music.

"He's in the bathroom, good luck." He says as he walks over to a corner and throws something in his mouth.

Who was this guy?

Why was he allowed in Draco's Dorm?

Was he a drug dealer?

I pushed my thoughts to the back of my head and walked back to the bathroom.

I opened the door to a hunched over Draco by the toilet unconscious.

"Draco get-"

I stopped when I noticed the throw up by his mouth.

I quickly ran over and to him and scooped his head into my arms and turned him over to the side so he wouldn't choke on his own vomit.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck." I muttered to myself.

I tried slapping his face to wake him up or get something out of him, but he wasn't breathing. I quickly rolled him over on his stomach and ran out to get Lorenzo.