10

Lilith's Pov:

"Oh what a wonderful surprise!" Molly cheered as we all flowed in.

She would have a full house with all of us even with the other kids at work and with their families.

She hugged and kissed all of us as we set our stuff down.

"I missed you molly." I said as she pulled away from you.

"Yes and your cooking mum." Ron cheered.

Mommy slapped him and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Go unpack while I fix a whole buffet for all of you, go now now now." She rushed.

Harry and Ginny ran up the stairs in a fit of giggling, and well I think we all knew what they were about to do.

"Use the quieting spell!" Molly yelled at them.

Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, and me erupted into laughter as Ginny looked back red face.

Hermione and Ron headed down stairs to set up their room while George went outside to do a few things for the property.

Of course leaving me and Fred upstairs alone.

I ignored the tension and headed to my room to unpack my bag. I slipped my clothes off and threw on a hoodie and shorts. I heard a knock at my door so I went to open it, but before I could in barged Fred.

"Well I was going to open it but you know, come in." I said aggravated as I turned away to sit on my bed.

"So you and Malfoy." He whispered.

"Jealous?"

"Of course not, it's Malfoy. I had you first." He muttered.

I let out a scoff and a laugh.

Please he had me first? Malfoy had me first. Fred simply had me first in head.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing." I muttered as I looked down at my phone.

"Whatever." He said before storming out.

He'd be back, like always.

"Lilith get up dinners ready!" A voice shouted out at me.

I tried ignoring them and threw the quilt over my head.

I heard a grumble and a few laughs before I was being jumped on.

"Ron you fat ass get off of me!" I complained.

"Language!" Molly's voice called from down stairs.

I heard a few snickers from George at the doorway. I slapped Ron upside the head before shoving him off and walking down stairs.

We all talked about how well our classes were going. Molly shed a few insights on why we were on an way early break.

Apparently followers of the dark lord were making an appearance. Meaning of course they were trying to bring him back.

We all played board games and watched movies together. The tension only grew more when me and George were paired together and Fred and Ron went against us. Of course me and George won, but barley. Fred was beyond pissed.

"Freddy why are you stuck up your ass today?" George finally huffed out in the middle of the movie.

Molly's face dropped to a shock.

"I'm not stuck up my ass George, shut it!" Fred yelled back.

"Whatever dipshit." George scoffed.