21.

Liliths pov:

Why was I no longer scared of these dreams I was having? Was it because Draco was now the main factor? Would I really kill for him?

Yes.

He hurt me, but I love it.

Was it some sort of Stockholm syndrome or did I actually enjoy it?

Why do I feel like he would actually protect me?

I want to test it.

"Lilith time for classes only 40 minutes to get to class and get ready!" Hermione yells through my door.

"Got it! Thanks Mione! You can go ahead, be safe."

"See you later!" She replies cheerfully.

That's the first.

What were these symbols I was seeing in my dreams, they were some sort of weapon. Some sort of significance to Draco,  and when it ties to Draco it ties to Lorenzo.

They're all tied into together,  all competing for power,  all under Lorenzo's rule. Why did he control everything?

Most importantly why did Draco tell me, "it will all be yours." ?

Shouldn't he be the one wanting power,  wanting domination, wanting revenge. Draco doesn't care,  Draco doesn't show emotion,  so why was he protecting me? Why was he giving me all the power? If I was the one wanting the power and he was giving me it, why was I killing for him? Who was the man I killed?

I grab my notebook and reach under the bed to grab the hidden bottle of alcohol. I take a large gulp and start sketching.

I stop.

I look at what I've just sketched out. It looks familiar, like I've seen him here before at hogwarts in past years. He was a defense against the dark arts teacher who suddenly left.

If he was innocent why was I killing him?

If he wasn't innocent still why was I killing a person with power to the dark lord?

I fold the paper up and slip it into one of my notebooks for class.

"How the hell and when the hell did I get this?" I mutter to myself as I feel the black cashmere sweater.

It was amazingly soft and I just couldn't refuse an oversized super soft sweater. Who could? I quickly grab it off,  ignoring the suspicious of how it got into my closet. I don't remember buying it or being given it as a gift. I grab a pair of leggings and whatever shoes I can find. I let my hair flow naturally today, letting the dark brown waves fall softly on my shoulder and down to my chest.

I go to the bathroom and do all the basic necessities to get ready. I start to walk out but pause as I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

Something has changed in me, it scares me, but amazes me at the same time. I feel powerful. My eyes tell a different story than what they used to.

I run back to my room quickly and take another large swig of the alcohol, and slip some into a non see through bottle for class. Something had to get me through these dreams and visions.

Better than drugs right?

I grab my back pack, but pause when I see my curtains slightly blowing. I slowly walk over to my window, slightly open.

Who the hell was in here and when?

I quickly shut the window and lock it, and check them all and lock them all.