four

Chloe

That same Wednesday night, after Zack and Kamryn have left, Josh and I crawl under the covers of the bed that is in his room. Really it's both of ours, but it was originally going to be Josh's before we started dating.

I lay down and Josh lays down so close to me that he's almost on top of me. I roll over and curl up next to him, my head resting on his shoulder.

"It didn't seem like Kamryn was my biggest fan," I say. He wraps his arms around me and moans tiredly.

"She's a real bitch sometimes," he mumbles, smacking his lips together.

"She's pretty, don't you think?" I ask. 

I don't mean it to be a trick question but I guess it could be taken as one by some people. I genuinely think she's pretty. She could fly out to Los Angeles and get signed by Kendall's modeling agency the second she stepped out of the airport.

"Mhm," he replies. "But not as pretty as you."

I push myself up on my hands and move so that my face is hovering directly above his. I drop myself down so that my lips connect with his. I cup his face in my hands and the kiss seems to wake him up. He rolls over so that he's on top of me and now he cups my face.

"I love you bro," he says. He wraps me up in his arms once again and rests his head on my chest.

"I love you too." I shut my eyes and with the warmth of Josh's body right next to mine, I fall asleep quickly and without any problems.