nineteen

Chloe

And I love you because you have given me no choice but to

I wake up the next morning with a shirtless Josh laying on half me, his face lying on my pillow and so close to mine that we're almost kissing. I look over at the clock and see that it's only 8:30. Since it's "Hell Week" for the art school students, we don't have classes at all the week leading up to the showcases. 

The professors want us to have enough time to finish our assignments and have every second to put our final details on them.

I shut my eyes once again and roll over, forgetting that the extra weight on me is another body. Josh flops over and his eyes open at the same time mine do.

"Good morning beautiful," he says. He rolls back over and slings an arm across my chest, snaking the other underneath my back so he's hugging me. I turn my head to the side so I'm facing him and I inch closer so my lips have nowhere else to go but on his.

"What time are Kamryn and Zack coming over?" I ask in between kisses.

"They're not. We decided to just pull an all-nighter tomorrow night so that we have today off," Josh explains to me. "So now we have all day together to do whatever you want."

"Ooh, I get to pick?" I put my hands behind Josh's neck and kiss him again.

"Choose wisely," he instructs me.

"So first, we're going to go back to sleep because I'm tired," I say.

"Sounds good," he mumbles before kissing me.

"Then I'm going to make us pancakes because according to Castle, that's the best morning-after-having-sex breakfast," I continue. I have a tiny obsession with that TV show, don't judge me.

"If Castle says it, it has to be true," Josh murmurs, kissing me again.

"And then we're going to come back in bed and stay here all day," I keep going. I know what he's thinking, but that's not what I'm thinking. 

"I like where this is going," he says, winking at me. I can't help but laugh, knowing that he's going to be disappointed. This is what he gets for letting me choose, but I know he won't mind.

"And watch Disney movies!" I cheer. The smile on Josh's face fades, which causes mine to grow even larger. I love messing with him. It's just too easy. 

All you have to do is tease him with sex and the look on his face will be like taking away a kid's candy after Halloween. He may not be a sexually crazed douche bag, but he's still a hormonal teenage boy.

"You're such a tease," he groans. I cup his face in my hands and lock my lips on his, pumping slowly and passionately.

"But you still love me."