eleven

Josh

That's when you came in wearing a football helmet and said "okay, let's talk."

Chloe and I waste no time at all and before I know it, our shirts have been peeled off and tossed across the room. She's on my lap and I'm unhooking the back of her bra. 

She removes her hands from the back of my neck for just enough time to let the straps slide down her long arms and drop down onto the couch, leaving her only in her sweat pants. Who ever said sweatpants aren't sexy is dead wrong.

I stand up, hoisting Chloe up with me and she wraps her legs around my waist. I stumble over to the closed door that separates our room from the rest of the apartment and it takes me a excruciatingly long time to get the door open.

I make me way over to the bed where I lay her down gently, me lowering down with her. I toss the rumpled comforter on top of us and keep kissing my beautiful girlfriend.

Until I hear a knock on the front door. I remove my lips from hers and look over at the door to the bedroom we're in, trying to decide if I should go get the front door. Then I look back at Chloe and realize that no, it's not. Nothing is.

We start to kiss again, but then I hear the unmistakeable sound of the heavy metal front door being scraped open.

"Hey guys. Sorry I'm early. I let myself in with the spare key," Zack calls out to the seemingly empty apartment. "Now would be a good time to wake up man because I need to talk to you about something."

I groan and flop backwards onto the bed. My head lands on the pillow next to Chloe's and I kiss her lightly on the lips. I murmur a regretful "I'm sorry" and roll out of the queen sized bed and out of the room.