🍋Intense Night🍋

After an intense battle Izuku was able to make it before he ran out of time to his school, then they pulled off their performance at the start beginning of the festival leaving everyone all pump up and when the were done they had more than enough time to enjoy their school festival as it filled with all sorts of eventful moments, but now it's over as the sun was down and everyone was trying to sleep except for one who was now on the phone with one of the few people he dread to hear from again.

'I have to be quick about this and I can't set off the school alarms' Izuku thought.

As after getting the locations he was given by Victor he ended the call saying he would be there, but he knew he couldn't tell the teacher anything for Victor isn't a man to be trifled with especially if he wasn't alone.

'Jack, I guess I can finally use what you taught long ago again' Izuku thought.

This when Izuku got his normal clothes on but except one thing as he put on the black jacket he hasn't worn since after heading towards the training camp, but now that he is ready Izuku started to use Silent Gaits, so he would not be heard if someone got out of their rooms as he evaded all the cameras to, he used the trees as covers to block him from the sight of the cameras from outside as he soon enough got pass the gates meaning the rest would be less difficult.

'Now it's time to see him… again' Izuku thought 

Soon enough Izuku made it to the location as he met up with Victor on a roof of a building fat away from the school and it was tall enough so the heroes on patrol couldn't see them, but once Victor saw Izuku he greeted him as he walked up to him.

"Well you've matured my guinea pig or should I go with failure, your brothers did always call you that" said Victor as he snicker a bit.

Izuku could only stare at him with a serious face as he clenched his fist before he spoke.

"Why… why are you in Japan… why is Germa in Japan" said Izuku.

"Isn't obvious I'm here because of work, some big shot villains pay us to lead them some of our tech, well this is the second time they called for help, but we didn't come face to face last time and I think you might know who I'm talking about" said Victor.

"…. The league" said Izuku.

"Good job, and the help I sent to them was how to make those silly little Nomu, though they used so many corpse to make them and they're incredible dumb, well there is that one smart one they have or should I say used to have" said Victor.

As he thought of the Nomu they told him about when they first told him about, but also remembered how they barely could make him and thought he would end up dying and failing.

"But then again he isn't that great when it come to combat, they're trying again but the it seems that they are having difficulty trying make it incredibly strong while actually giving it an actual working brain like the first, so I might lend a hand in that one, still their Nomus can't hold a candle to our soldiers especially against your siblings" said Victor.

"….Is this why you called me, to warn me what you're doing?" said Izuku in so much confusion why he was getting this information.

"No, I just thought we should have a little chit chat before we start, because you might not be so much of a failure after all" said Victor.

But as he said this Izuku felt a knife stabbed deep inside of him as he looked down to see Victor stab his waist.

"I want to collect some data on you failure, with your sudden improvement" said Victor with a wide grin showing his sharp teeth.