Family Pretend Time

After all the excitement Izuku shown to Eri with the soon coming festival and showing her around whole school, he also promised a big surprise for Eri during 1A performance and made sure of that as he practiced for the surprise making so many sputters along side possibly thinking up a new ultimate move, meanwhile Gentle planned out the ultimate video as he plan to sneak into U.A and record as he pranks the whole event, but now it's the weekend and Izuku has the opportunity of free time, sadly it's just more exercise as he was hanging off a tree with only one leg as he did sit up as his abs were revealed.

"9,997, 9,998, 9,999, 10,000" said Izuku.

Even though Izuku was training he wasn't alone as Shinsou was doing push up with one hand.

"497, 498, 499, ...500" said Shinsou as he dropped down from exhaustion.

This was when they took a break as Izuku jumped down on the tree as he wiped the sweat off of him.

"Not bad Shinsou, you've really improved since the start" said Izuku.

"Yeah I remember the first time I actually did push up, I only did a couple with both my hands and that drain so much from me, but you were completely injured and doing it with one hand, now look at me I'm doing crazy number of push ups and also doing it one handed" said Shinsou.

"I guess the same for me, I could barely keep up with you guys at the start of the year" said Izuku.

"Eh, I don't know about that I think the only possible threat to you back then was Shoko, but I think you could beat her your way only this time not disqualify yourself cause of injuries" said Shinsou.

"I don't know about that, cause she's gotten better, same goes for the rest of our classmates" said Izuku.

"Still I think your the top of our class and it's not just us thank think that, I'm betting that heroes you were with during the big events think your the next No.1, especially the villains for being the most wanted 1st year hero student with bounty of 300,000,000 yen and I have to say your picture just embodies you" said Shinsou with shit eating grin.

"Watch it, I'm still upset with you after the whole papa incident yesterday, why would you make Eri call me papa, but the worst part was the fact you made her do what you told her to call a random girl mama" said Izuku flustered.

"I didn't say random, I said one that made you red" said Shinsou with a shit eating grin.

"That doesn't make it any better" said Izuku.

"Hey I'm trying to help you pick, you went out with all girls in our class and even with another from class B, the whole purpose of those dates was to help you pick one, remember it will also be one, so I decided to help you by giving you a little nug through Eri" said Shinsou.

"I don't need help" said Izuku.

But this was when Shinsou started to get serious.

"At this point I think you do, cause if you don't decide soon they might take action and sometimes romance can cause people to take awful things to others who has the same feeling for the same person, it could ruin the friendship between them and eventually the relationship they have with you, I'm just saying it's like band aid, it's better to rip off now then later" said Shinsou.

And Izuku couldn't argue with Shinsou since he knew he was right, after all it's nature you eventually have to pick one person to be the special one in your life.

"We better get back before your daughter starts freaking out saying where her daddy" said Shinsou with a grin.

"Please stop it, it's too embarrassing" said Izuku flustered.