Rescue Team

This was the moment that decided what would happen to Izuku and to the class cause Kirishima was suggesting breaking the rules to try and save Izuku but not everyone wanted to break the rules.

"So let me get this straight you want Momo to make another receiver to track the bad guys and try to save Midori all by yourself" said Mina.

"Yeah" said Kirishima.

"The villains that attack the camp plan to kill some of us but they wanted Izuku but we don't know how long they'll let him live that's why we're going after him" said Shoko.

But this was when Iida had something to say.

"Have the two of you lost your minds" said Iida.

"Hey calm down I get how frustrated Kirishima is and how Todoroki feel cause she couldn't grab Bakugou and it loaded them to take Midoriya instead I'm upset to but we shouldn't let our emotions get the best of us right" said Shoji.

"We should just leave this to All Might, Mr. Aizawa only gave us permission to use our quirk at the training camp" said Aoyama.

"Aoyama is right but I'm part of the reason we failed so I can't talk" said Tokoyami.

"You guys" said Kirishima

This only left the room quiet until the door was knocked and it was one of the doctors.

"Excuse me but I have to check up on Yaoyorozu" said the doctor.

This cause everyone to walk out of the room so the doctor could do his job but Kirishima said Something to Momo.

"If we're doing this we're this tonight you be good enough to let you out of the hospital look I know you just learn all this suddenly but u wanted to invite cause we probably need another person to help us out a situation we can't solve and your one the best person for it  we'll meet at the hospital after dark" said Kirishima.

But when Kirishima said this he never noticed that Iida was listening to the whole thing soon enough Momo got her check up and her doctor told her she could leave now but she had a long thought about what Kirishima said and made up her mind as she walk out of the hospital at night and saw Kirishima and Shoko.

"Look she here" said Kirishima.

But as Momo was walking towards them she noticed that they weren't alone Katsumi was actually with them which actually surprised her.

"What the hell are you staring at ponytail" said Katsumi.

"No it's just I'm surprised that you decided to help" said Momo.

"What did you expect their childhood friends" said Kirishima.

"Don't get the wrong idea I'm only here so I can get even with the damn nerd" said Katsumi.

"Same as usual Bakugou" said Shoko.

"Shut the hell up half and half" said Katsumi.

"So then Momo did you decided to come with us" said Kirishima.

"I think that I" said Momo.

But she was interrupted when Iida came from the back.

"Hold on" said Iida.

This surprise everyone.

"Iida" said Kirishima.

"Why are you her"e said shoko.

"Why Todoroki why are you doing this you and Midoriya were the people who stopped me from acting me reckless and receive punishment after Hosu so why are you try to make the same stupid mistakes I made didn't you learn" said Iida.