How It Began

It was after the the license exam and most of class pass but this was the night Katsumi confronted Izuku about his connection with All Might and AFO by fighting him for the answer.

"Kacchan I won't fight I will never fight you" said Izuku.

"Can cut that bull shit after all the years I tormented you you still won't hit me and this all cause of the fucking old man" said Katsumi.

"Okay you can say what want to me but never disrespect him" said Izuku.

Meanwhile the others were just watching this behind a building.

"Why is Bakugou doing this" said Ochako.

"And why does she think Midori connection with that villain that fought All Might" said Mina.

"Yeah I know but I understand cause All Might his dad now since he and that guy is the same now" said Toru.

"What" said all the guys.

Then the girls explained their theory and after hear it I sound believe but now Katsumi was continuing taunting Izuku.

"So what he was has been hero who can do anything cause look at him he lost his leg if get you angry, THEN FIGHT ME" said Katsumi.

"No cause that's isn't something he want me to do" said Izuku.

This cause Katsumi to be infuriated as she punched Izuku to the ground and then on top of Izuku beginning to punch him again over and over, the other try to stop this but then they were stop.

"No they have to get through this themselves" said All Might.

this surprise everyone but now they could only watch this .

"WHY WON'T YOU FIGHT ME" yelled Katsumi.

But Izuku didn't answer he only just accepted the punch.

"JUST DO ALREADY ALREADY" yelled Katsumi.

But still Izuku did nothing.

"YOU SHOULD WANT TO HIT ME BUT YOU DON'T AND WORST THING YOU DON'T HATE ME" yelled Katsumi.

But still she kept hit him.

"WHY DON'T YOU HATE ME" yelled Katsumi.

But as she threw Last punch Izuku caught it whils even though he was beaten he still look at Katsumi with a sad expression.

"Stop kacchan your hurting yourself" said Izuku.

This cause Katsumi to give and cry.

"Dammit why did it have to be you why fall in love with you" said Katsumi.

This left everyone speechless even Izuku.

"W-What" said Izuku.

Then Katsumi got off him.

"I've always loved you but every time talk about be hero terrified because I thought you would so try to force you not to do it I didn't care if you hate I just want you be safe but I was the one who wasn't strong enough I'm the reason you got capture it's all my fault" said Katsumi.

After Katsumi like this and sick of the lies he couldn't hold it anymore.

"IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT I'M THE REASON WHY THE LEAGUE CAME TO THE CAMP AND I WAS THE WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH TO PROTECT YOU AND SAID THAT YOU WANTED TO KNOW MY CONNECTION WITH BOSS IS BECAUSE HE'S MY FAMILY" yelled Izuku.

This left everyone speechless except for All Might who learn the truth earlier.

"AND NOT EVEN THE WORST PART I LIED ABOUT MY FATHER CAUSE IT MAKE ME SICK MY FATHER WAS VILLAIN WHO KILLED FOR MONEY" yelled Izuku.