Sarah Paulson

TW:smut. like a lot lolll

It had been 3 weeks. 3 weeks since you had seen Sarah. You were a surgeon and was called to NYC to help with a special case. As you made your way home you were thinking of what you wanted to do with Sarah. You finally decided on watching a movie and cuddling. You pull into the driveway and jump out the car and practically run into the house. "SARAH IM HOME" you scream and immediately walk into the living room. You can't find the remote so you walk over to couch and begin looking under it. As you're searching you hear the warm voice you had been longing for. " Hi baby" Sarah says with the sweetest smile on her face. She has on a red silk robe and by how much cleavage you can see she has nothing underneath. "I was thinking we could watch a movie and cuddle because I've missed you so much"I say. "I've missed you so much too and I was thinking we could do something else" Sarah says smirking and untying her robe. It drops to the floor and you begin looking her up and down. You get up from the floor and walk over to her and immediately press your lips on to hers. I break the kiss to say "You have no idea how much I've missed you". She presses back into the kiss and hums to make sure I know she heard me. You move your younger along her bottom lip asking for entrance and she accepts. From this you know you will be pleasuring her. We both begin bending down to the floor because at this point a bed isn't necessary. You quickly bite the sweet spot in her neck causing her to gasp. You smirk and then continue kissing down her body until you get to where she wants you most. You begin sucking in her clit lightly causing her to arch her back. "Oh yesss" she says breathlessly. Without warning you shove two fingers into her hole. She screams so loud you are sure the neighbours can hear you. You continue pumping your fingers in and out of Sarah while flicking her clit with your tongue. You feel her walls closing so you know she is close to her climax. Feeling this, you add a third finger and curl them to hit her G-spot. "SHIT (Y/N)" Sarah says and you can feel her juices spilling all over your fingers. You slow your pace to help her ride her orgasm. You quickly clean up her juices and then pull out your fingers making her moan. You want to arouse her more so you lick your fingers slowly keeping eye contact. With that she throws her self on you inevitably putting you into a kiss. She straddles the your waist and begins kissing your neck. " mmm let's take all of this off"Sarah says as she sees you are still fully clothed. You quickly remove all of your clothes and then look at Sarah wondering what's next. She returns to her place kissing your neck. She kisses down to your boobs and takes a nipple into her mouth. She lightly bites and licks your nipple causing a loud moan from you. She pays the same attention the other and the n continues kissing down your body. "Please stop teasing me Sarah" you say and then Sarah abruptly stops. " Just because I let you please me doesn't mean your in charge. I am in charge and I will do whatever I want to do to you. Do you understand little one?"She says raising her eyebrow. "Y-Yes Mommy" you say submissively. She smirks because you got the hint of what she wanted to be called. She takes no time and moves down to your center and begins aggressively sucking on your clit while teasing your entrance with two fingers. " FUCK MOMMY" is all you can say while you buck your hips. She stops and pushes down your hips. "Don't move or I'll stop" she says. "Yes mommy" you say submissively but you internally are intrigued by her new tone. You stop moving so she continues where she left of but faster. Instead of 2 fingers, she pushes 3 causing a scream from you. She flicks her tongue around your clit and feels your walls closing around her fingers. She knows your climax is coming so she switches her fingers with her tongue and uses her thumb to rub your clit. Your mouth opens but no sounds comes out. Your release and your juices move into Sarah's mouth. She cleans up your mess and then kisses back up your body until she reaches your lips. You try to sit up but she pushes you back down. "Stay here I'm not done with you yet" Sarah says with a big grin. You look at her amused and return the smile. As Sarah goes to your room to retrieve whatever she is getting and you are still in the living room floor trying to catch your breath. You wonder what Sarah could be getting from your room. It can only be two things; a vibrator or a strap-on. You hear Sarah's footsteps returning and your anxiety begins to grow. She walks through the door and you see the biggest smirk on her face. You look a little lower to see and 8-inch purple strap-on. Your eyes widen and you feel yourself self getting wetter by the moment. " Go to the kitchen and bend over the counter" Sarah says with authority. You get up quickly and run to the kitchen. You have the biggest smile on your face as you know what is happening next. But what you didn't know is that Sarah had already entered the room and was standing behind you. Without warning she pushes the full length into you. You moan so loudly you don't know if it is classified as as moan or a scream. She speeds up her pace even more and you know you won't last long. A minute passes and you feel your walls closing around the strap. "OH MOMMY IM ABOUT TO CUM" you say loudly. She leans over you to reach your ear. "cum for mommy" she says calmly and it brings you over the edge. You release all over the strap and lean further over the counter. Sarah pulls out of you and takes off the strap. She sees you are sweaty and flushed so she decides to lead you to the bathroom. You walk into the bathroom and look at her confused. "Would you like to shower together?" She says with a smirk.

I apologize for all the typos this is unedited and I don't have time rn to fix it but I will eventually lol.