Blake Lively

Your alarm goes off at 7:45. You are college student trying to be an actor but you still want a degree before you start your career. Everyday seems to feel the same and you're very close to dropping out and moving to New York. You snap out of your thoughts and jump in the shower. When you get out you see you are making good time so you decide to dress up a bit today. You put on a black skirt with a black crop top and a Jean jacket to go on top. You throw on your doc martens, grab your backpack and walk out the door. You get to school about 20 minutes early and look for your friends. As you walk through the hallway your head is in your phone and you aren't watching your surroundings. You then bump into someone and you both fall to the floor. "I'm so sorry I should probably look up while I'm walking" you say and you hear the softest voice say" oh it's no problem sweetheart". You freeze because you feel like you've heard this voice before. You slowly lift your head to see Blake Lively. The Blake Lively. She looks even better in person than the millions of photos of her in your camera roll. You smile and practically run away before you embarrass yourself anymore. You find y/f/n and you pull them into the bathroom. "I may be hallucinating but I'm 84% sure I just talked to Blake Lively in the hallway of this school" you say and y/f/n gives you the craziest look. "Y/n are you high?" Y/f/n asks because what you are saying is unethical. " No I'm sober I'm so serious" you say and she rolls her eyes. " if we see her in the hallway I'll give you 20 bucks". You smile and accept the challenge. You both walk out of the bathroom and walk to class. You guys are a little bit of a teachers pet so you both sit in the front. The bell rings and the teacher is still not there. Everyone begins talking to their friends when the door closes with a slam. "Sorry I'm late this place is huge" we hear a voice say. We all turn around to see Blake. Everyone is starstruck and stares at her with answering. " do I have a third eye" Blake says with a chuckle while everyone continues to stare. " I'm sorry ms I think they are all a bit starstruck I mean you are Blake lively after all." You say with a laugh and her gaze meets you. " well then I guess I don't need to introduce myself" she says with a sweet smile and she walks to her desk. " I'm going to take attendance so I hope you all can talk as well as you stare" she says with the cutest smile. As she goes through the names you stare at her, taking in her beauty. You are so caught in your gaze that you don't realize that she has called your name. "Is y/n absent?" She says and she catches you gaze once again. "Oh um that's me you say and put on a fake smile. You just know your cheeks are red so you look down at your table. "Well glad you're back to earth y/n" she says and winks at you. Oh my god did she just wink at me you think but you are quickly snapped out of your thoughts when Blake says " hey y/n do you mind passing these out for me?". When you take the papers your hand brushes hers and you feel electricity shoot through your body. You had never felt this way before. How can you falling for a teacher, more specifically a famous teacher. When you finish passing the papers you sit down and look at y/f/n. "I see the way you are looking at her" she says and you rolls your eyes and punch her arm lightly. Class seems to fly by and next thing you know the bell rings. "Hey y/n can you stay back?" Blake asks and you smile and nod. What could she possibly want to talk to me about you think . Everyone leaves and you stay seated. You watch as Blake closes the door and locks it. She walks up to you and leans over your desk. "I see the way you look at me y/n" she says with a smirk and you put your head down once again staring at the desk. Her index and middle finger pick up your chin and she stares deep into your eyes. You feel the pool in your legs beginning to grow causing you to shift in your seat. " Am I reading these signs wrong or do you want this" she says in the hottest voice humanly possible. " I- I " is all you can get out as you stare at her. " let me rephrase the question" she says while she moves around the desk and straddles your lap. As she begins kissing your neck she asks " y/n do you want me to stop?". " No please don't " you say while moans seem to beat your words.

I just started a story only with Sarah named "Sarah and Me." I'll probably be updating that story at the same time as this so I apologize if there is a long wait in between parts. If you are obsessed with Sarah like me then I recommend reading it! Also comment if you want a part 2 for this part!