Kate Walsh (again)

Dedicated to DeboraEmanuelle

*prequel to the last chapter sorry it's out of order I just thought of this loll

"How does this look?" you ask your girlfriend who is starting her makeup in the mirror. "You look amazing honey," she replies eyeing you up and down through the mirror. You smile lightly and walk up to her sliding your hands around her waist. "Are you excited?" you ask watching her every move intently. "Of course I am, I get to have dinner with my beautiful girlfriend and my best friends" she replies with a bright smile on her face. You smile and walk back into the bedroom picking out shoes and a purse to match. "Are you ready?" you yell to Kate as you walk down the stairs to find the keys. "One-second honey," she replies still applying her mascara. About 5 minutes later she walks down the stairs looking absolutely stunning. She wore a tight black dress with a bold red lip to match. Your eyes seemed to be mesmerized as you scanned her body. " I'm ready," Kate says with a bright smile kindling a smile to grow on your face as well. You both walk out of the door hand in hand ready for the night.

Kate's hand lays on your thigh for the entirety of the car ride, slowly moving higher. She knew what she was doing and the smirk on her face confirmed it. You arrive at the restaurant and you both exit the car, kate giving you a look. Her eyes were darker than usual, and by the way she bit her lip you knew she was going to tease you all night. You ignore her eyes and walk into the restaurant to find her friends.

You meet Kate's friends, Amy and Caterina, and give them both hugs before sitting down in the booth. "It's so nice to meet you y/n, I've heard so much about you!" Amy says smiling at you. " it's so nice to meet you as well," you say smiling back. You begin making small talk, laughing, and smiling most of the time. While you begin to talk about Caterina and Grey's Anatomy you feel Kate's hand return to my thigh. You look over at her and she is staring at Caterina like nothing is happening. You take a deep breath and try your best to focus on the conversation.

Kate's hand slowly but surely moves higher until it is at the edge of your panties. You are in shambles trying your best to act like nothing is happening. You then feel her finger move under your panties and you decide to take action. You clear your throat and say " I'm going to the lady's room, Kate do you mind joining?". She accepts and follows you to the bathroom enjoying the view in front of her. You open the door to the bathroom and immediately press Kate against it. You connect your lips while your hand reaches and locks the door to the bathroom. Kate's hands rub up against your thighs eventually making it to your hips. She tugs on your thong as you reach for the zipper of her dress. She suddenly stops your hands and flips you around. " It's funny you think you're in charge honey. What's that name you like to call me?" She asks while kissing down your neck, definitely leaving marks. You try to answer but nothing will come out. " use your words baby," Kate says as she begins kissing lower. " mommy," you say breathlessly as she pushes your dress off and takes one of your nipples into her mouth. She hums at your response and pays attention to the other nipple before picking you up and putting you on the counter.

" Do you want to cum for mommy?" She asks whilst licking your earlobe and pulling your underwear off. " please just fuck me already," you say wrapping your arms around her neck preparing for what is to come. She drags her middle finger through your slit collecting your arousal as she went. She smiles and then pushes two fingers into you moving quickly.

Kate's fingers work like magic, hitting all the right places. Long strings of moans continue to leave your mouth as Kate speeds up her actions. Her thumb then begins moving in small circles along your clit doubling your pleasure and making you moan louder than before. "oh my god Kate I'm so close," you whisper as you feel your walls closing along with her fingers. "that's it baby cum for me" she says into your ear with a dark seductive tone, sending you over the edge. Your juices cover every inch of her fingers as well as the palm of her hand. She impulsively licks off your arousal moaning at the taste. Your eyes stay locked for what feels like forever but then you hear a knock at the door.

"ONE SECOND" kate screams as she quickly begins washing her hands and you quickly jump off the counter and check your makeup and fix your dress. Once you are both presentable you walk out of the bathroom and back to your table. Caterina and Amy seem to be in deep conversation and don't even notice your presence. This works in your favor because neither of them will remember how long you were gone. Kate then clears her throat and they both look over to see you both sitting there. "Im sorry I didn't see you there," they both say in unison causing the table to erupt in laughter. Throughout the rest of dinner, you keep your hand around your neck trying to cover the big marks Kate left behind.

I know this is so bad but I haven't posted in so long so I posted this draft. Also, I'm sorry guys I had nationals for my sport so I haven't been able to write at all. But I'm back home now and will be more active! Love you all.