Chyler Leigh

AN: I know that chyler doesn't label herself the commentary I put in is simply for laughs

y/n/n: your nickname

Today was going to be a great day. You and your best friend, and also super famous actress, Chyler Leigh were going to the movies tonight. You'd be lying if you said you didn't have a crush on her but you didn't want to hurt the friendship. Sometimes she would make sly remarks that could be seen as flirting but you usually brush it off as "things best friends just do." *spoiler alert: it's NOT just what best friends do* The movie starts at 8 pm and it is already 6:15 so you decide to start getting ready. You take a quick shower but you still make time to shave. You always shave before you see Chyler, you know, just in case ;). 

You choose to wear a black and white polka-dot skirt with a black crop top to match. You put on light makeup and then begin heading out the door. On the way there you can't help but think of Chyler. Yes, she's your best friend but she's just so perfect. The way her hair sits perfectly on her shoulders to the way her middle toe twitches when she's telling a lie, it's all perfect. You come back to reality when you park in front of the movie theater. It's 7:45 and you know Chyler is here because she is always 30 minutes early. You walk in and scan the room until yous see her. "y/n!!" she screams as she runs into your arms. You hug her back tightly, slightly lifting her off the floor. " how have you been?" you ask softly as you begin walking towards the theatre. "I've been okay, a little bored since I'm on hiatus. But enough about me how are you? You look so beautiful!" *You know that lesbian stereotype for when you don't know how to come onto another lesbian so you start with a "you look so pretty!"yeahh that's what this is. * " I'm great! and thank you, you look beautiful as well," you reply with pink cheeks, still blushing over the fact that she called you pretty.

 * " I'm great! and thank you, you look beautiful as well," you reply with pink cheeks, still blushing over the fact that she called you pretty

As you walk into the theatre you both stop and stare. It's not chairs, it's a bed. You guess they are meant for couples because there are about 15 beds filling the theatre. You both look at each other with the same confused look sparking laughter from the both of you." It's not like we haven't slept together before," Chyler says dragging you to your bed. You smile brightly and follow her to it. As Chyler gets situated you decide to go get the both of you some popcorn. You quickly order the popcorn and drench it in butter just like she likes it. You practically jog back because the movie should be starting any minute now. You make it back just in time, placing the popcorn on the table next to you and jumping into the bed. As soon as you get into the bed Chyler scoots over and lays her head into the side of your neck. You smile contently only wishing it could be like this every night. 

Not going to lie, you have no idea what movie you're watching. It's something about superheroes but you're not very into superheroes unless it's the one and only supergirl ;). Chyler looks up and you feel that she can tell you don't really care for the movie. She takes things into her own hands *Literally* and cups the inside of your thigh. Your breath catches in the back of your throat because she is too close to your center. She begins massaging up and down and your inner thigh and you can't help but let out a low groan. She then lightly grazes over your clit and a breathy moan escapes your lips. " shh we wouldn't want anyone to hear us now would we?" Chyler asks seductively and you look down into her eyes and nod "no" slowly. She smiles and then continues her actions. You can't say you haven't thought about this moment but you never thought it would be In public during some boring superhero movie. The publicity of the situation doesn't stop the large pool in your panties from appearing. 

She moves your panties to the side and gasps when she feels how wet you are."Aww y/n/n is this all for me?" Chyler whispers with her signature smirk prominent on her face. "y-yes chy all for you" you say breathily trying your hardest not to cause a scene. She quickly shoves one finger into you causing a yelp to escape your mouth. She giggles quietly as she picks up her actions, every now and then curling her finger. "More chy, i need more," you say quietly and she doesn't hesitate to add not one but two more fingers. 

Luckily there is a very dramatic action scene happening right now because cardi b wasn't joking about that WAP. She continues shoving her fingers in and out of you and you can't help but move your hips to the rhythm of her fingers. As your orgasm builds your hips begin to lose the rythm. Chyler takes the opportunity to switch up her technique. She pulls her fingers out until just the tips of fingers are in you and then with force pushes them back into you, hitting all the right places. This movement caused a loud moan to spill out of your mouth but you somehow cover it with a cough. " hmm you like that one huh?" Chyler says continuing that same movement over and over. You don't even reply to Chyler as your eyes roll to the back of your head and your orgasm washes over you. 

Your juices flow onto her fingers as your orgasm prolongs. She places small kisses on your neck as you come down from your high. "Chyler that was-" "amazing I know. Seeing you squirm under me ahhh I've been waiting for that moment forever." She finally pulls out her fingers and immediately places them in her mouth. She moans at your taste whilst staring in your eyes. The tension between you two is still high and you want to return the favor. " You know someone could hide under these sheets." you say with a low voice staring deeper into her eyes. "Oh yeah? i'd like to see that" she says with a smirk catching onto what you are saying. You scoot Chyler up on the bed and you crawl under the sheets.

 As you lie down onto your stomach you move her shorts over to see chyler's panties already ruined. You chuckle softly and pull off her shorts and panties together revealing her glistening center. Her scent is heavenly and you don't waste anymore time and lick from her entrance to her center. From previous random "best friend" conversations you know she mostly likes clit stimulation so you do just that. You circle her clit with tongue moving as quickly as your mouth will go. Her hips immediately start moving along with your tongue covering your face with more of her juices. As you continue this for a while her hands reach for your head slightly pulling your hair signaling she is close. To give her the best orgasm possible you begin sucking on her clit lightly grazing your tongue over it every now and then . This action sends her over the edge, her arousal covering your face. You clean her up and then slowly come up from under the covers. You sit up next to her and she quickly connects your lips. She moans lightly as she tastes herself on you and you smile into the kiss hearing her moan once again.

You both return to your beginning position once Chyler puts her pants back on. The movie ends about 40 minutes later and you both get up content of what just happened. " You know there are cameras in there right?" you ask as you walk her to her car. " well then they just got a show," she says and you both burst into laughter. " Well chyler before you go I wanted to know if I could take you on a date. I mean you don't have to say yes I was just thinking cause we just had s-" she cuts you off with " of course I'll go on date with you y/n/n. I really like you I just didn't know how to tell you without sounding creepy," she says with a smile and you grab her face and kiss her. This kiss basically meant "I feel the same way" and I'm sure she understood that. 

Do you guys want a part 2? - with the date as well as more smut because yk me;) Also let me know if there are any spelling errors because I just wrote this in class lolll.

Also can you guys comment your recommendations here again I'm sorry but it's kind of hard to find them. Love you all!