Helena Bonham Carter( Rose)

" Hey guys we are going to head out," Debbie and Lou say, holding hands and smiling into each other's eyes.

" Actually we are too," Constance, Tammy, Daphne, Nine, and Amita say in unison, probably heading to a bar.

" You guys have fun, I'm going to stay in," you say and Rose agrees with your statement. You shoot her a quick smile and watch everyone leave.

" Well I guess it's just the two of us," you say, walking towards the kitchen. " I think I like it like this much more," Rose says and you smile at her words while grabbing the peanut butter and jelly out of the fridge.

As you are assembling your PB and J, you can feel Rose's eyes on you. You try not to have a reaction but you can feel your cheeks burning. Everyone knew you had a crush on her except for her and you have always been too scared to admit it. So when she begins walking towards you, your heart begins to flutter.

You look up towards her and she smiles at you. She finishes her journey by walking behind you and placing her chin on your shoulder. " Do you want one?" you ask, trying your best not to be too awkward. "Oh no, I'm just enjoying the show. I love the way your hands move," Rose says and you are surprised by her sudden confidence. " You know, my hands work in many different ways, maybe you'll find out one day," you say and she hums at your words. " I sure hope so," she says and begins helping you clean up the kitchen.

You finish cleaning and you both sit on the couch, dangerously close to one another. You take a bite of your sandwich and moan into it, enjoying the taste. Rose watches your every move, closely examining the movement of every muscle in your body. " It tastes really good, you have to try this," you say turning the sandwich away from where you had taken a bite and moving it to her mouth. She smiles and begins taking a bite, her eyes never leaving yours. The seductive look she gave made your knees weak and initiated a small pool to grow between your legs.

You raise your eyebrow and return her alluring gaze, causing her to blush and look away. She then closes her eyes and begins chewing, as slowly as possible, making you crazy. She eventually opens her eyes and you take the opportunity to remove the jelly on the side of her face. You use your thumb and move it up to the left side of her face. " You got a little something right here," you say and move it across her lip, collecting all of the contents. You then put the finger in your mouth, enjoying the sweet taste of her lips along with the jelly.

Her mouth opens slightly and she squeezes her legs together as she sees your action, indicating just how much she enjoyed it. You then reach over towards her, your faces almost touching in the process. She begins to lean in but instead of reciprocating, you grab the remote, teasing her in the best way possible. " So what do want to watch miss rose weil?" you say, acting like you were oblivious to what you had just done.

She clears her throat a little and sits back farther on the couch trying not to look bothered. " uh whatever you would like, I mean you have the remote," she says and you nod and begin finding something on the tv. You find your favorite movie and put it on. " Oh, y/n how many times are we going to have to watch carol?" Rose says, and you smile and shrug your shoulders.

You lay your head on her shoulder throughout the movie, reciting lines along the way. Rose seemed to enjoy it and began reciting them with you.

Before you know it, your favorite scene arrived and you sit up to get ready for it. You grab Rose's face and stare into her eyes waiting for Cate Blanchett to say what you've been wanting to tell Rose for so long.

"My angel flung out of space," you say and before you can do anything else, Rose closes the space in between you two and brings your lips into a passion-filled kiss. You moan into the kiss and push her down onto her back so that you are on top.

You share very intimate kisses, telling each other everything you were too scared to say out loud. You began unbuttoning Rose's top kissing her neck along the way. But before you can fully undo her top, you hear someone unlocking the door. You both quickly sit up and make yourself look presentable before the door opens.

Debbie and Lou walk in, sharing laughter and holding each other close. " Hey guys, what have you been doing while we were gone?" Debbie asked and you look at Rose and see her scared expression. " Oh, nothing much I just forced her to watch Carol with me again," You reply smiling. You give Rose a reassuring look and she nods and sits back onto the couch once again. "Of course Debbie and Lou are cockblockers," you think to yourself as they sit down and finish the movie with you.

Let me know if you want a part 2 with actual smut, I just wanted to post something tbh. Also, i didn't proofread so sorry for the typos lol.