Anne Hathaway

TW: fingering

"Ugh do I really have to go" you said to your boyfriend while rolling your eyes. " Please babe it will make me feel so much better" he said with a pout on his face. Your boyfriend, James, was a famous actor and he wanted you to come to the Emmy awards. You felt as if you were just a regular and that no one wanted anything to do with you. But, he knew you would do anything for him. You walked to the bathroom and began putting in some light makeup. You knew if you had to go , you had to look your best. You found the best dress in your wardrobe and your highest heels you could find. When you were finally ready you walked out of your room. " God you are so sexy" James said looking you up and down. " you're not so bad yourself " you said fixing his tie slightly. "The car is here babe let's go." You took a deep breath and walked behind James. "Here goes nothing" you said quietly because you didn't want him to hear you complain. The car ride was uncomfortably silent because he knew you didn't want to go and you really didn't want to argue anymore. When we arrived James jumped out of the car , leaving me behind. You sighed and got out of the car while being blinded by the lights of the cameras. You catch up to James and stand by his side while people scream his name begging him to answer questions. Suddenly he grabs your hand and walks you to your seat. There was obvious tension between you two but you both did not want to be the first to speak. James unfortunately did not win the Emmy so he was even more tense than before. You sat through the rest of the ceremony trying to keep a happy face because you knew the cameras would be on us. It finally ended and James still wanted to stay for the after party. You chose to make the best of the situation and go to the bar. You had 3 vodka shots to help you loosen up a bit. You were around so many famous people that you loved but it was a bit overwhelming. You walked to the bathroom thinking this would be a quieter place. You were running your hands under cold water when Anne Hathaway walked in. Your breath hitched to the back of your throat and you tried your best to look normal but it was obvious you were starstruck. She had no idea how much you adored her and how you think about her all the time. Anne giggled and walked to the sink next to you. " Hey you're James' wife right, (y/n)?" Anne asked. " Uhm no just boyfriend" I said with a slight smile. "Oh I'm sorry" she said giving a look you couldn't describe. "No problem" You said looking back to your hands that were still under the water. " were you feeling a bit claustrophobic out there" Anne asked quietly while locking the door to the bathroom. "Yeah a bit" You say trying to laugh it off while reaching for a paper towel. Anne stops you in your motion and pushes you against the wall next to the sinks. "I-" you began saying but she cut you off by putting  her finger on your mouth. " you don't feel claustrophobic now do you?" She asked seductively making you melt. You nodded your head no because whatever would come out of your mouth would be silenced by a moan. Suddenly she pressed her lips against yours forcing a moan out of you. She smirked into this kiss while touching all over your body. While still in this breathtaking kiss , you knew this was a once in a lifetime thing and when you look back, you want to have pleased her. So with your anger towards your boyfriend and your liquid courage from earlier, you quickly flipped her around so she was now against the wall. You broke the kiss to say" let me make you feel good." She gave the biggest smile which gave you even more courage to continue. You began unzipping her dress while kissing down her neck. Quickly you see she isn't wearing anything underneath. You chuckle lightly and immediately move down to her chest. You began kneading her breasts while kissing her collar bone. "Please (y/n) I need you". You waste no time and push her dress to the floor. You press your body closer to her and began moving your hand to where she wants you most. You began making lazy circles on her clit and she turns into a moaning mess. You push two fingers into her making her back arch. " FUCK (Y/N)" she says and so you know she is pretty close. You speed up your actions and she grabs onto your shoulders. " I-Im gonna" is all she got out before she released all over your fingers. You let her ride out her high and then took out your fingers making her shiver . You look in her eyes while you suck her juices off of your fingers. "You taste so good" you says and she gives you another passionate kiss. You never wanted this moment to end but you knew James was probably looking for you. "I enjoyed this so much but I think my boyfriend is probably looking for me" you say trying to help her fix her dress. You leave her standing in the bathroom staring in the mirror. "Well Shit" Anne says and  walks out the bathroom with the biggest smile on her face.

A/N : sorry this one is kinda bad lol but please keep giving recommendations!