Ellen Pompeo

TW: smut
You woke up super excited for today. You were just cast as a supporting character on Greys Anatomy and you couldn't be more happy. You were so excited to meet the cast and get your script. You put on blue jeans and a simple black shirt and headed out the door. On the way to set all you could think about is Ellen. You loved everyone on the show but you had a bit of a crush on Ellen. You prayed you won't make a fool out of yourself while talking to her or really anyone. You pulled into a guest parking spot and right as you were getting out of your car another one pulls up right next to you. You look at the sign to see "reserved for Ellen Pompeo". Your breath hitches to the back of your throat when you realize that that is Ellen's car and she is about to step out of it. You quickly grab your bags out of your car and try to walk away before Ellen sees you but it's too late. "Hey wait are you new around here?" She asks and you simply nod because you don't know what will come out of your mouth. "Omg are you y/n" Ellen asks with a smile growing on her face. "Oh-uh yes" you say and internally slap yourself for sounding so stupid. As you are scolding yourself Ellen walks up to you and hugs you. "Oh we are gonna get to know each other pretty quick" she says and chuckles at the end of the sentence. You have no idea what she is talking about an then you think oh my god she must have seen the script. "Yea I guess so" you say with a smile and you both walk in together. You follow Ellen because you obviously have no idea what where you are going. She walks up to a door and says "don't be scared they'll love you" and then she opens the door. "Hey everyone this is y/n be nice to her. We all know how our first days were." You smile awkwardly and you blush at the fact that Ellen kind of stood up for you. Then Chandra aka Bailey walks up to you. "It is so nice to meet you y/n" she says with the most heartwarming smile. "No it is so nice to meet you" you say and shake her hand. You meet everyone else and then you look for your name tag at the table. To your luck you are right next to Ellen. You sit down and prepare yourself for the table read. Ellen can see your anxious so she put her hand on your thigh and says "you got this".  You look at her and blush.
————————————————————
The table read begins and you are all reading your lines when they come up. Then you get to a scene where you are Meredith are in a supply closet. You gasp as you continue reading as you see this is a sex scene. You continue reading and you feel like all eyes are on you. You look at the next line and it says " *moans*". You look up to Krista and say "Uhm should I do this here or" "yes" she says and you take a deep breath. You fake a moan and you are immediately embarrassed. The scene finally finishes and the table read ends. You jump out of your chair and run to the bathroom. You've never been this embarrassed in your life. You then hear the door open. You try to stop your sniffs but they continue to seep out. " y/n?" You hear and you automatically know it is Ellen. "Yes" you say followed but a sniff. "Hey I know that was probably embarrassing but trust me we've all been there. I mean you've seen the show there are 8 million sex scenes." She says with a chuckle and you laugh a little too. You walk out of the stall and walk to the mirror. Ellen walks up to you and wipes your tears. "You are too pretty to be crying in this bathroom" she says and stares into your eyes. "Tha- Thank you" you say as your cheeks turn a bright shade of red. Suddenly, Krista walks into the bathroom and says " I need both of you we are doing your scene together". You both nod and follow her out the door. You both get your makeup done quickly and walk to set. "You ready" Ellen asks and you say "ready as I'll ever be you say" with a small smile. "How about we make this more fun"Ellen says and grabs your butt. "Uhm okay" you say and grab her waist. Debbie(director) then says "hey are you girls ready?" "Yes" we say simultaneously and we both smile at each other. "ACTION" Debbie says and you both change our demeanor immediately. " Hey Tammy are you okay?" "No, I was really close to a patient and she just passed" you say and begin to cry. "oh my god I'm so sorry is there anything I can do?"Meredith asks while touching your shoulder. "Meredith, I don't know" you say with a deep sigh. " how about this?" Meredith says. You lips connect and Meredith pushes you against the wall. "Is this okay" Meredith asks and you reply with "better than okay". You both continue to kiss and Ellen picks you up and sets you on the counter. You continue kissing and you then feel Ellen's hand moving into your pants. It is not part of the scene but you can't deny that you like it. Her hand finds your clit and begins making lazy circles. You moan into the kiss and put your hand around her neck. She then shoves two fingers inside of you and your head falls back as the pleasure runs through your body. "You are so beautiful" Ellen says and begins kissing down your neck. You can feel your climax coming so you whisper into Ellen's ear "faster". She doesn't hesitate and speeds up her actions but makes sure the cameras can't see her. You moan loudly as you feel your climax coming. Right before you release, Debbie says "CUT". Ellen pulls her hand out of your pants and licks her fingers while staring into your eyes. "That was good girls very genuine. I don't even think we need to do it again." Debbie says with a big smile. "Thanks" you both say and walk out of the room. "Do you want to come to my trailer?" Ellen asks and you smile widely. "Of course" you say and you walk in together. You walk over to her couch and you sit while she goes to the bathroom. When she comes out you can't help but stare at her. " I was thinking we could finish what we started out there. " Ellen says while walking closer to you. "I would love that" you say and get off the couch to walk towards her. Your lips connect and you feel like fireworks have been set off in your body. She throws you back on the couch and kneels in between your legs. " I can't wait to taste you" Ellen says and pulls off your pants and underwear together. She pulls your hips forward and immediately begins sucking on your clit. You are still sensitive from earlier so you know it won't take long for you to reach your high. Your head falls back onto the couch and your hands tangle in her hair. She then plunges her tongue into your center and rubs your clit with her thumb. "Oh Ellen I'm gonna cum" you say and she hums against your center sending you over the edge. You release onto her tongue and she quickly cleans up your mess. " my god y/n you taste so good" Ellen says and you chuckle lightly and pull her up for a kiss. You are still kissing when you hear a knock on the door. You both jump off of each other and you  run to the bathroom with your pants and she lips a "thank you" before opening the door. "Hey Ellen we need you for another scene." "Okay no problem I'll be there in a sec." she says and closes the door. You walk out of the bathroom and say "I should go". " yes but come back at 7" she says and kisses your cheek." "I wouldn't miss it for the world" you say and walk out of her trailer.

This isn't edited so sorry if there are typos. Also I will accept requests so just comment who you want!