Angelina Jolie

idk if the beginning is confusing or not because I didn't want to give your boyfriend a name because I'm lazy lolls
Also posted this in honor of my wedding with DeboraEmanuelle
#matrimony
—————————————————————
" I love you so much," you say happily as you sat across from your husband. It was your 2 year anniversary and you were at your favorite restaurant to celebrate. " I love you more baby," He says and both exchange smiles . Your husband gets up and goes to the bathroom when suddenly your phone beeps. You decide to check it and open your phone to a DM from a very pretty girl. She has to be at least 3 years younger than you.

Her: Hi, I'm sorry to bother you but I just wanted to inform about what your husband has been doing. Him and I have been seeing each other for about 6 months now and I'm only finding out he has a wife from his 2 year anniversary post. I'm so sorry and I hope you don't hate me but I feel you deserve better❤️
Attachment: 1 video

Your heart drops as you watch the video to see that it's actually him and he's been lying to you. All of the late nights at work and weekend work trips all seem to make sense now. Tears threaten to fall as he sits back down. " What's wrong baby?" He asks, placing his hand on top of yours. You quickly take your hand back and give him a deadly look. " Can you explain this?" you say showing him the video. His face turns red and his mouth opens slightly. " I'm so sorry, I was drunk I swear it meant nothing. You know I love you right?" he says grabbing your hand again. "Oh, so you've been drunk for 6 months? " you say and begin to stand up. " No babe please just give me another chance! I promise it's over, I only love you!" He says trying to reach for your arm but you run as quickly as you can to the bathroom.

As you stand in the mirror, all of your tears begin to flow. Had these two years all been a lie? Had he cheated before? Did he even love you? You tried your hardest to cry quietly but you couldn't help but let out a few sobs.

You continue crying until you hear the door open. You quickly try to wipe your tears but they seem to just keep coming. " Are you okay? I heard what happened out there so I thought I'd come check on you," you hear a familiar voice say. You look up to see Angelina Jolie. "Why is Angelina Jolie at such a low class restaurant like this?"you think to yourself. " thank you so much but i'm fine," you say still wiping tears and putting on a fake smile. "You're not okay, I mean your tears won't stop falling," she says as she grabs your face and begins rubbing your tears away with her thumbs. You are speechless as you watch her try and fix your makeup and stop your tears. " You are far too beautiful to be crying over a man," she says as she turns you to face the mirror while she is stood behind you massaging your shoulders.

"Thank you," you say lightly and she smiles and places her hands on your waist. " How about I take your mind off of him? I mean, he's already cheated so it wouldn't hurt," She says with a wink as she begins washing her hands. You stare into her eyes, looking for a hint of doubt but there is none. She dries her hands and turns towards you, waiting for a response. " It's okay, I'm just a regular girl crying in the bathroom, I'll be fine," you say with a chuckle, trying your best not to stutter over your words. " You're anything but regular. I'm not going to force you to do anything but if you just want to feel good, I'm your girl," she says and begins walking towards the door.

" Wait," you say and pull her arm turning Angelina around. You kiss her like you've never kissed anyone before. You're sure it was good because a small moan escapes Angelina's mouth. You push her against the bathroom wall and begin kissing down her neck. "Mmm" she says softly before she turns you around so that you are against the wall. " I'm here to please you honey, not the other way around," Angelina says and attaches her lips to your neck. Her lips were so soft and plump that every kiss felt like ecstasy. Your breathing gets heavier and she pushes up your dress so that it is above your hips. " Are you sure you want this?" She asks and you nod your head vigorously. She laughs and then quickly moves your panties to the side. She begins circling your clit while sucking your neck and you can't help but let out a whine. " please Angelina," you say as her circles get quicker and smaller. " what is sweetheart, what do you need?" She asks seductively and you feel your knees weaken. " Fuck me with your fingers," you say breathlessly as you lick her earlobe, causing her to grunt slightly. " Well since you asked so nicely," she says and immediately pushes two fingers into your center. A loud moan leaves your mouth as you tighten your grip on her shoulders. " You like that don't you?" She whispers in your ear and if possible, you got even wetter. You are now a moaning mess and she can tell you are close.

" Are you going to cum for me baby?" She asks looking you directly in your eyes as she speeds up all of her actions. You moan loudly while staring into her eyes and come undone. Your arms wrap around her neck and all of your weight falls onto her. She picks you up and sits you on the counter, taking your panties of in the process, and you look at her confused. " don't worry baby I'm just gonna clean you up," she says with a smile and and bends down between your legs.

Her lips immediately wrap around your clit and she sucks and licks perfectly. Your overstimulation quickly turns back into pleasure as she continues and your head falls back into the mirror. Her tongue moves down to your entrance and she then pushes the full length of her tongue into you, curling slightly. Your back arches and you moan once again, telling Angelina you are close. She speeds up her tongue and her hand reaches up to rub your clit, sending you over the edge for the second time. She licks all of your arousal up (for real this time) and then pulls you off the counter. She fixes your dress quickly and gives you a quick kiss on your forehead. " thank you, that was the best I've had in years," you say and she smiles and kisses you once again.

She then breaks the kiss and picks up your phone, facing it towards you to unlock it. " Im putting my number in your phone, and if you want to do this again,give me a call. You are something special, that husband of yours has no idea what he's missing" She says with a wink and walks out of the door. You look back in the mirror and smile at your reflection. " I just had sex with Angelina Jolie," you say out loud when the door opens once again. A random lady enters the room and says "it smells like sex in here, don't you think?" " Yeah I was just thinking the same thing!" You say and walk out the door with a large smile.