Blake Lively Pt.2

TW: smut
" let me rephrase the question" she says while she moves around the desk and straddles your lap. As she begins kissing your neck she asks " y/n do you want me to stop?". " No, please don't " you say while moans seem to beat your words. She continues kissing along your neck until she finds your pulse point. You let out a groan as she pleases you and move your hands down to her butt. You squeeze gently as she marks your body causing her to moan against you. Suddenly she stops and says " how about you come with me to my apartment?" With a smirk on her face. " I would love to" you answer as she grabs your hand and leads you out of the door. On the drive to her house, her hand moves up and down your thigh continuously causing a pool to form in between your legs. Your breathing is already irregular and she has barely touched you. You make it to her house and you both practically run in. As soon as the door closes you feel her lips against yours. You moan into the kiss pushing her against the wall. You move down to her neck and bite and suck trying your best to please her. " oh y/n that's it" she says and it gives you so much more confidence. You stop and say " do you mind showing me to the bedroom?" She smiles and walks you to the bedroom purposely swaying her hips to make you melt. As soon as you step foot into the room and throw Blake onto her bed. She gasps at your actions but you can tell she likes it. You crawl on top of her and whisper into her ear, " let me make you feel good baby". You pull off her blouse and immediately trail kisses down her body. " please y/n" she says not wanting to deal with your teasing. " patience" you say with a wink and unclip her bra. You pay attention to both nipples until you feel you've teased her enough. You pull off her pants and underwear together and see her legs open immediately. You smile at her glistening center as you know you've created it. " all this for me?" You say innocently. " yes y/n all for you now, please just fuck me" she says and you chuckle at her bold statement. You grab her hips and pull them closer to you to have better access to her aching core. You lick from her entrance to her clit causing a loud moan out of Blake. You begin sucking on her clit gently while hovering two fingers in front of her entrance. You push your fingers in whilst flicking her clit with her tongue and based on her breathing you know she won't last much longer. "Oh my god y/n faster" she says breathily and you don't hesitate to fulfill her wishes. You speed up your actions and bring her clit back into your mouth and within seconds her juices are all over your fingers. You help her ride out her orgasm and then you pull out your fingers. You stare her in the eye while licking your fingers. Blake pulls you back up to her and showers you with kisses. You giggle as she kisses you all over your face. "You are amazing" she says and you blush and kiss her cheek. She tries to flip you both over but you stop her. " don't worry about me seeing you come undone was the best pleasure I've ever had" you say staring deeply into her eyes. She smiles lightly and shakes her head.  "Take these off so we can cuddle" she says tugging at your shirt and you quickly throw it off. You also take off your pants and then you lay in bed next to her. Blake seems to fall asleep immediately and you hear your phone vibrate from on the floor. You quickly move her head and run to get it to return to your comfortable position. You read the texts and they are from y/f/n.
" y/n where tf are you?
Did she give you detention?
Are you with her right now?
You're missing math and we are getting a lot of homework.
Can you at least answer me so I know you're okay?"
You chuckle as you see her worry and you respond back with, " y/f/n I'm fine. I'm exactly where I should be."