Laura Prepon

You have been nominated for an Emmy and you are so excited. You put so much work into your role and you are happy that it paid off. The one thing you are kind of mad about is that you don't have a date. You just broke up with your boyfriend a week ago and all of your friends are either too far away or are working tonight. You've accepted the fact that you're going to be alone so you made sure your outfit was top tier.

 You've accepted the fact that you're going to be alone so you made sure your outfit was top tier

You choose this dress and hoped you look good enough for the red carpet.

-1 hour later -

You make it to the red carpet and you are a bit nervous. Everyone knows about your break up and you may have let it slip that you are bisexual and so now everyone won't leave you alone. You step out of your limo and take a deep breath. All I have to do is sit here and pose for the cameras, you think. You hear your name being shouted from every angle and you try your best to turn to all of them. You make it out of the red carpet and go straight to the bar.

" Vodka tonic please," you say as you get seated into a chair. While waiting for your drink you look down into your lap and pick at your dress to spend the time. "Vodka tonic," the bartender says as he places the drink in front of you." Thank you," you say giving a weak smile. "Is this seat taken?" you hear a voice say. "No go ahead," you say failing to look up. " You're y/n right?" the same voice says, causing you to look up. It was Laura, Laura Prepon. Like orange is the new black laura Prepon. She was definitely your bi-awakening and it feels like a fever dream to be sitting next to her right now. You realize you've been staring you spit out an "oh uhm yes that's me". She laughs a little and then says " It's so nice to meet you im a huge fan of your work" whilst holding her hand out. "I could say the same you are amazing in everything you do" You say accepting her handshake. "Why thank you" She says with a bright smile cuasing you to blush.

You talk the night away and the next thing you know it is time to walk into the building for the ceremony. "Well since we both don't have a date would you like to sit together?" Laura asks with pleading eyes. "I would love to," you say grabbing her hand and rushing into the building to get good seats. You continue holding hands while you sit through the ceremony. Your category arrives and you unconsciously grip her hand a bit tighter. "You got this, you are amazing," Laura says calming you down slightly. "Thank you" you mouth and then continue smiling because the cameras are definitely on you right now.

" And the Emmy goes to..... Y/N Y/L/N !!!". It takes you a second to realize the host has said your name. Suddenly Laura gives you the biggest hug and you immediately hug back. Her hug feels like home and she smells like lavender in the best way possible. You break the hug and blow her a kiss while walking up to the podium. You take the Emmy and stand in front of the microphone. " Wow I don't even know where to start. Thank you to my fans because I could never have gotten here without you. Another big thank you to my team and everyone else who have had to deal with me. And lastly a big thank you to a special person who I just met tonight. I was not in the best headspace when I got here but they definitely changed that. I don't want to bore you all so I'm finished" You blow a kiss toward the camera and then walk back to your seat. "That was beautiful" Laura says as you sit down. You wink at her and you both smile widely.

Laura's category is immediately after yours and she has the same reaction. She squeezes your hand and you squeeze back. You both look at each other and you say "you have no competition". She laughs and then turns to the front waiting for the name to be called. " And the "Emmy goes to..... Laura Prepon!!" As Laura stands up you slap her butt and she looks back at you and smiles. She walks to the podium to give her speech.
" I'm not very good at this public speaking thing so I'm gonna make this quick. I want to thank everyone for this I'm so truly thankful. And I also would like to thank a special person who I met tonight. Not only is she funny and charming but she is absolutely beautiful. I love you all". Laura holds up a peace sign and then proceeds back to her seat. " You are too sweet" you say and she smiles and places her hand on your thigh.  Although you just met her tonight you feel so comfortable with her. She could walk around shirtless and you wouldn't be uncomfortable. In fact you would probably like that better.

The ceremony ends and you both walk out still hand in hand. " How about we skip the after party and have our own party?" You ask looking towards Laura. " That's sounds perfect" she says and she takes you to her car. You both sit in the back seat of her car and she tells her driver her address. " you know I meant what I said up there. You are absolutely breathtaking." Laura says scooting closer, closing the gap. Between you two. " Thank you but have you seen yourself? You were one of the reasons I knew I liked women." You reply feeling comfortable with the little space in between you.
Laura: "Oh really?"
You: " yeah"
Laura: " can I"
You cut her off with a passionate kiss. Your hands immediately move to her hips and hers make their way through your hair. Laura pushes you down onto the seat and begins kissing down your neck. "Oh Laura," you say breathlessly as she continues lightly biting and sucking along the way. " we have arrived," the driver says and we immediately jump off of each other and get out of the car. " have a nice night ms. Prepon" the driver says and she blows him a kiss. " why don't we finish what we started," Laura says with a smirk.

Sorry this wasn't very eventful I'll try to make a part 2 soon.